Today's Look: Eyepoppin

nunu

love it
smiles.gif

neezer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittni
Aww, very pretty! I like it. You're really good at drawing your eyebrows on. lol

lol don't call it drawing!! lmao!! i call it sculpting lol..i still got some eyebrows they are just thin
ssad.gif
lol but thank u

neezer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmy
you have awesome skin.

lol thank you all for the compliments

babiid0llox

Gorgeous! Yeah and I agree you are like an expert at 'sculpting' your eyebrows! Just wondering what do you use to do your eyebrows, every store I go in they only have eyebrow pencils in brown or blonde grrr.

neezer

Quote:
Originally Posted by babiid0llox
Gorgeous! Yeah and I agree you are like an expert at 'sculpting' your eyebrows! Just wondering what do you use to do your eyebrows, every store I go in they only have eyebrow pencils in brown or blonde grrr.

lol thank you.
I use M.A.C. Eye brow pencil in Stud...it's the darkest one and the next one up is Spiked but iont like it that much...anyways, i will fill in what i dont have..then i use one of the concealer in the tube in a color about 2 shades brighter than my complexion (Moistureblend i believe) and i will use a 266 and go back and "clean up" what i over filled...
or sometimes i use Embark and the 266 and fill in and do the end part of what i just said...either way it gives my eyebrows a "just waxed" look
smiles.gif

special shoutout to my favorite MUA Remia in the Georgetown M.A.C. store because she is the one who showed me that technique
greengrin.gif

and again thank you everyone for the comments