Tokens/Reps?

TISH1124

Itrader is just like feedback on ebay etc.....it is from buying, selling and swapping with other members on the forum.

gildedangel

Thanks yous are given when someone appreciates your useful post. The button to thank someone is located on the lower right hand corner of the post you wish to thank. Each thanked post gives you three reputation points, which go towards a total. When you reach a certain number, say 100 points, you gain another little green box under your name. As you gain points your usergroup will change. Hope this helped!

L1LMAMAJ

i so didn't know about the green box thing! i always wondered why some people have more than others.

TISH1124

The more thanks you receive for helpful posts etc....the higher your reputation and the green bars reflect that standing

.i.hart.MAC.

what are the different user groups and the number of points you need for each one? right now i am specktra club
smiles.gif

gildedangel

User groups do not seem to be determined by reputation points alone, I think that the amount of time that you have been a member and the amount of posts you have been thanked for factors in somehow as well, butr I don't know for sure. There are several user groups including Specktra Neophyte, Specktra Cub, Specktra Junior, Specktra Cadette, Specktra Senior, and I think Specktra Socialite. The boxes however do seem to have set point amounts, the first 5 boxes (not counting the one you start with) are 100 points, and the 5 after that are 200 points. HTH!