Tokidoki coming to Sephora!!

BadBadGirl

I'm excited also! I went to Sephora and they told me Saturday it would be out.
ssad.gif
I was pretty bummed.
It didn't last too long- I had not gone to Sephora in ages since I've been busy buying MAC. I had a good time looking over other products and picked up some sale items from the store line. The Illamasqua m/u is so gorgeous...that will be my next brand to conquer.

I will be there Saturday morning bright and early though!

Flaminbird

I just saw this today at Sephora and really like the e/s compacts
greengrin.gif
. I may go back and get one next week. The skull/crossbone shapes are so cool
greengrin.gif
The Soya color was really pretty as well as the Killer candy. I tried the pen liners and they wouldnt budge off my hand
greengrin.gif

iheartangE

I just ordered the medium bag from Sephora
smiles.gif
I decided against the lipglosses since I heard they're really sheer and I do not need any more sheer lipglosses haha!

xKiKix

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartangE
I just ordered the medium bag from Sephora
smiles.gif
I decided against the lipglosses since I heard they're really sheer and I do not need any more sheer lipglosses haha!

my gosh the lipgloss are SHEER, so sheer that it passes as clear gloss. lol

kiss

I got the brush which I reveiwed on me blog. It's so soft! I wasn't interested in anything else...

Courtney <3

I got the pen eyeliner in ciao ciao and a makeup bag for easter. i absolutely love that eyeliner! i have a habit of rubbing my eyes way to much, and it hasnt moved all day!

does anyone know how the glitter eyeliners work?

SUMM3RxBABii

I couldn't believe I walked out of Sephora after testing the stuff (twice, to be exact), but I know I will eventually buy something. The cosmetic cases, are so much cheaper, than if you buy it at a department store or something, which usually range in the 50s. I'm probably gonna get 2 of the palettes and a lipgloss.

Meisje

I was wondering what came in the giant bottom tray of those shadow quads. All the testers at Sephora had them ripped out, just leaving the blob of glue.

Everything looked cute, sort of reminiscent of Urban Decay.

Shadowy Lady

I love how pigmented everything looked when I tested the stuff at Sephora. But the packaging is not me at all. It's too bulky for my taste. I prefer sleek looking palettes. I'm gonna pass

BadBadGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Courtney <3
I got the pen eyeliner in ciao ciao and a makeup bag for easter. i absolutely love that eyeliner! i have a habit of rubbing my eyes way to much, and it hasnt moved all day!

does anyone know how the glitter eyeliners work?

I bought the purple one to try first, showed up well and I didn't have any glitter fallout all night.

I found a swatch of the liners here. This isn't my picture, but I thought it would help.
thmbup.gif

Babylard

I love Tokidoki. I have the blowdryer, Adios palette, and the brush set. The brushes are fabulous. The blending brush is amazing and the eyeliner brush is great for fluidline. However, the other brush is kinda big and really fluffy so its not as great for packing on color, but good for all over washes and highlighting and some blending. I highly reccomend Fryanae's (sp?) Pixy Epoxy to get all the glitter chunks from the eyeshadow to stick and glow.

Latest posts