Tom Ford Fall 2015

GreenEyedAllie

:sigh: the only thing that's turning me off is the glitter right now, but its in my cart... How did that happen??
Do you live near enough to a counter that testing it is an option? It's not LE, so I would do that if you're worried about the glitter. It's hard to describe the wear without sounding bad...I don't mind glitter/shimmer, but I don't prefer it in my lipsticks. I still LOVER this guy.

ashievic

Another thought would be to purchase from Nordy's. Try it and if you hate they will allow you to return it. Where as the actual TF website, if you breath on it, you can't return it if you purchase from them. Also, one can NEVER have too much glitter!!!!

GreenEyedAllie

Another thought would be to purchase from Nordy's. Try it and if you hate they will allow you to return it. Where as the actual TF website, if you breath on it, you can't return it if you purchase from them. Also, one can NEVER have too much glitter!!!! 
Personally, I'm terrible at returning makeup, especially used. Even if I hated it, I feel awful and guilty. I just sent back CD Cosmo pink to Sephora, and I feel sick about it. Maybe I'm just weird, though.

Ernie

I picked up Lost Cherry, Amazing Grace, & Bond Girl. I actually don't own any of her lip products (save for a lip pencil) so I'm excited to try them!!
Please let me know how you like the Mattes when you get a chance!! I just ordered my first CT lipstick and couldn't decide between the new matte formula or the normal one. I went with the same bet (normal formula) since lots of reviews and swatch photos online. 
I love the mattes as well as the regular CT l/s. I have Bond Girl, Very Victoria, Amazing Grace, Sexy Sienna and Walk of Shame if you need any swatches!

Vineetha

I love the mattes as well as the regular CT l/s. I have Bond Girl, Very Victoria, Amazing Grace, Sexy Sienna and Walk of Shame if you need any swatches!
@ernie :wavey: If it isn't too much trouble can you pls swatch walk of shame next to Bond girl!! I already have BG and dont want both to look too close!! thank you :flower:

ryan-eh

sigh.gif
the only thing that's turning me off is the glitter right now, but its in my cart... How did that happen??
yeah it is fairly glittery BUT

ashievic

FedEx arrived!!!!In My untrained opinion, the ad is the pink ombre for the eye area. I could of course be wrong.....based on the plum is more muted. No time to play. Gotta go.....oh, the packaging had one of the boxes opened and the product was floating around in the box. TF sucked at packing this shipment.

Medgal07

I'm still on the fence about the Aw15, haven't had much luck with the summer shadows.
ohboy.gif
Awesome Ernie!! Based on the available pics, the Peach duo looked the most pigmented, but they all look beautiful to me.
What's going on with you and the summer shadows?

Ernie

[COLOR=0000FF] Awesome Ernie!! Based on the available pics, the Peach duo looked the most pigmented, but they all look beautiful to me.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   What's going on with you and the summer shadows?[/COLOR]
Meddy, I'll probably pick up the plum as well, I'll wait till you get yours and let us know how you like it. The summer shadows just don't seem to work for me, they crease and are not wow, if that makes sense. My eyelids look greasy. I've seen so many people wearing them and they look so pretty, I'm not sorry I got them, just haven't figured out the right way to use them. I use the UD eye primer, I've put the powder shadow over the cream, under the cream shadow etc. :shock:

Ernie

THANK YOU :heart: !! My lips are pretty pigmented so I have a feeling these will look more similar than not! I think I will get Birkin Brown :D  
You're welcome Vee, I think you're right, I have neutral lips so everything is amplified, but they are similar enough if you have pigmented lips, I'm curious to see Birkin Brown! :bigstar:

Medgal07

I had this conversation with myself last week.
girlhaha.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by mel33t

sigh.gif
the only thing that's turning me off is the glitter right now, but its in my cart... How did that happen??
Think of the glitter as pretty fiber for your GI Tract
greengrin.gif