Tom Ford Fall 2015

Haven

Got the blush duos. I think some people may not like them as they are quite sheer, but buildable. They work fine on me & the shades are very pretty. I had a really hard time getting the swatches to show for the pics. Really, really love the pink :heart: Plum - dusty neutral mauve pale plum Pink - violet toned blue pink
Lovely! How do you like them applied to the eye area?

Missyrocks

I posted swatches of Sweet Mystery vs. Peter on the TF Beauty. Discussion. I find them different. You can really tell when you swatch them rather than looking at them!

Missyrocks

I just got my Moodlight in the mail last night and to be 100% honest I was like is this really worth $80? I wore it this morning and I am BLOWN Away. I have been looking for something like this since I started my love of makeup. It is glowy without being a disco ball, doesn't emphasize pores, fine lines, etc. All I'm wearing is a bit of bronzer of my cheeks and I took the darker color on top of that and the lightest color right on the cheekbones. Get it!!!
88a80aba_IMG_20150821_063048.jpeg
(Sorry that it's blurry, front facing pictures never look as good but you can see the luminosity!!!)
So pretty on you @mel33t. I totally agree. I have a zillion highlighters and this rocks!

Medgal07

Better to be safe then sorry when it comes to is it or is it not a LE? My comment was not directed at you. I am no expert, I rely on people who work at the counters or at TF corporate for info. As with everything, I take it as a grain of salt. It is when my perception we are being scolded by a self proclaimed authority what is wrong. Yet this source backs up their authority with no credentials as being an expert. Yet slams those who work in the field. Remember it is makeup, not the world is coming to an end. Unless of course it is a must have!!!!!

As we all know, even the big guns at the corporate will change their mind and the right hand does not know what the left hand is doing. But heck I am just a consumer, not an employee in this field.
I think we have seen and experienced how the powers that be change things up. I think sometimes they don't anticipate the potential success of a product item until it
hits the market place. They reassess things and act accordingly, and they may run counter to the initial info that they released. I'm personally grateful for all of the intel
that we get about products/collections.

Medgal07

They're fine - sheer. The plum is a nice shade over AW15 because it's more of a neutral plum. I still need to try it over some brown.
Oh Sis, trying it over a brown base is an awesome idea!!!!
th_DANCE.gif
I think I'll also try it over a Chanel Illusion D’ Ombre like Diapason (Deep Purple) or Fatal (Burgundy).

Medgal07

Thank you for the swatches! These look really nice. I still haven't used my aw15. Need to remedy that today.
Haven, I was pretty much stunned by the way the swatch looked with AW15 as a base. Once I put it on my eyes I really couldn't believe how vibrant the color was.
Also, there was no creasing, and after wearing it for >7 hours it looked exactly like it did when I applied it.

Haven

[COLOR=0000FF]  Haven, I was pretty much stunned by the way the swatch looked with AW15 as a base.  Once I put it on my eyes I really couldn't believe how vibrant the color was.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  Also, there was no creasing, [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]and after wearing it for >7 hours it looked exactly like it did when I applied it.[/COLOR]
Sounds great! My duos will be here Monday, so I will have to try that. Virgin rose is also arriving Monday. I was experiencing skippers remorse with that one.

beautycool

Got the blush duos. I think some people may not like them as they are quite sheer, but buildable. They work fine on me & the shades are very pretty. I had a really hard time getting the swatches to show for the pics. Really, really love the pink :heart: Plum - dusty neutral mauve pale plum Pink - violet toned blue pink
Love the swatches thank you Hun

beautycool

Its really really light peach shade!! I tried taking a swatch but i dont think you can see anything :haha:
This is how I like my blushes nice and light Lol I cannot do really heavy colours I didn't like the blush hourglass trio gosh it was too bright even with a light hand I couldn't blend to well and it just be like a painted a stroke of colour on my face ah No matter how much I tried ( I used a few diff brushes too from real tech bobbi brown and mac and elf lol Unless my face doesn't do blushes :( But they are my fav blushes are :))) more than eyeshadows Anyhow thank you for the swatch

Medgal07

My happy accident!!!!
yahoo.gif
I had ordered a Chanel Illusion D’ Ombre Velvet, Melody (Soft Peach) 98 from the Chanel Blue Rhythm collection, and when
I saw my TF Peach Ombre duo I wondered which of my cream shadows would make a good base for it. Well voilà-----it's perfect as a base under the peach duo.
Melody is much lighter than the color in the pic would suggest.

beautycool

Hi anyone know where I can get a moonlight online checked nordtrom just now They are on back order till sept we be gone back to the uk by when it's shipped ( somewhere I can get cash back on ebates love that site ) but checked neiman m and it's not on that site as of yet I cannot find it I looked twice Am I better off just trying to find it in store when I get to florida We flying out Tomorow morning :) finally one more sleep and getting up at 430 am Anyhow we won't hit the shops till Monday / Tuesday prob lol so I don't know shame about nordstrom :(

mel33t

My happy accident!!!!
yahoo.gif
I had ordered a Chanel Illusion D’ Ombre Velvet, Melody (Soft Peach) 98 from the Chanel Blue Rhythm collection, and when
I saw my TF Peach Ombre duo I wondered which of my cream shadows would make a good base for it. Well voilà-----it's perfect as a base under the peach duo.
Melody is much lighter than the color in the pic would suggest.
Oh that's gorgeous!!

Vineetha

Hi anyone know where I can get a moonlight online checked nordtrom just now They are on back order till sept we be gone back to the uk by when it's shipped ( somewhere I can get cash back on ebates love that site ) but checked neiman m and it's not on that site as of yet I cannot find it I looked twice Am I better off just trying to find it in store when I get to florida We flying out Tomorow morning :) finally one more sleep and getting up at 430 am Anyhow we won't hit the shops till Monday / Tuesday prob lol so I don't know shame about nordstrom :(
I saw it back online at Neiman Marcus this morning! Bloomingdales and Tomford online also shows in stock!!! Hope you have an awesome time on your vacay!!

Winthrop44

Forbidden Pink is the most beautiful warm pink ever against my skin tone (fair, neutral to warm). If anyone has similar coloring I highly recommend checking it out!
heart.gif

beautycool

[COLOR=0000FF] Then these are perfect for you BC!!!![/COLOR]
Thanks medgal07 . I may order one but I'm not sure yet I may wait instore till I visit a counter :) oh my gosh sorry for late reply but wait for it hubby heard dripping water coming from the back of the washing machine Oh my gosh where he had plumbed in our American fridge freezer it's split the tubing Anyhows luckily we got a spare And we going to turn off water supply before we leave in morning xx Omg we have about 5 hours till we get up It's official now It's HOLIDAY TIME WOOHOO 23Rd :)

beautycool

I saw it back online at Neiman Marcus this morning! Bloomingdales and Tomford online also shows in stock!!! Hope you have an awesome time on your vacay!!
Thank you Hun :) defo not on there now I cannot find it :( maybe in few days it may come back Anyhow not sure what day we going shopping got to get there first we flying out today as it's the 23 rd now :) got to be up in five hours great lol always the same when we visit the states. I cannot wait for my order for my brush tree and the net things for brush heads And a Kevin accoin book And some sesame st decals for my little one and mmm time Los Angeles top and cushion :) thinks that's all I ordered oh and a colour pop order :)))) cannot wait to recieve all that

Latest posts