Tom Ford Fall 2015

allthingsglam

Ahhh, SW looks gorgeous. I'm still waiting on mine. They will be beautiful on you Glammy!!! :bigheart:   Just checked my shipping & it will be here tomorrow :pompom:
awwwww thanks elegant I'm blushing It's going to be beautiful on u
   :pompom: [COLOR=0000FF]You will look [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]marvelous in BOTH Glammy.  I'm wearing So Vain today---can't get enough of it!!![/COLOR]    :pompom: [COLOR=0000FF]Brown box day------should be everyday!!!!  Looking forward to your pics & swatches---they're always so good!!!![/COLOR]
awwwwwwww thanks so much medgal I'm blushing

elegant-one

pompom.gif
Brown box day------should be everyday!!!! Looking forward to your pics & swatches---they're always so good!!!!
It kind of is everyday
girlhaha.gif
Aww, thanks Sis. I can't wait to see what it looks like on me.

MrsBaine

Mrs B you look so, so pretty. What's on your eyes & lips? I'm loving the total package.
Thank you! The lips are Becca Beach Tint Souffle in Raspberry/Opal. I picked up the set from Ulta recently. I'm liking it a lot! Next, I'm going to tackle Plum Ombre. That's tomorrow!

elegant-one

Thank you! The lips are Becca Beach Tint Souffle in Raspberry/Opal. I picked up the set from Ulta recently. I'm liking it a lot! Next, I'm going to tackle Plum Ombre. That's tomorrow!
I love that Raspberry beach tint! I haven't worn it in awhile.

GreenEyedAllie

:pompom: [COLOR=0000FF]You will look [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]marvelous in BOTH Glammy.  I'm wearing So Vain today---can't get enough of it!!![/COLOR]    :pompom: [COLOR=0000FF]Brown box day------should be everyday!!!!  Looking forward to your pics & swatches---they're always so good!!!![/COLOR]
So Vain is my jam.

Medgal07

The colors really suit you! The Ombré Duos work best with a base----did you also pick up AW15 or will you use a different one?

beauteblogueur

I got my Pink Ombre blush a few days ago, plus So Vain and Sweet Mystery (I realised I never actually bought Peter, just almost bought it about a dozen times).
7d7f5c14_image.jpeg
Sweet Mystery is lovely, great office-friendly shade. So Vain is a bit of a chameleon on me. In indoor lighting it looks like a plummy brown, but in natural light there's no hint of purple and it's sort of a rosy brown with a pretty strong orange undertone. Despite how weird that sounds it still looks nice, just nothing like it looks on most people. I'm not particularly impressed with the blush ombre. It's nice enough, but there's nothing special about it. As a blush it's pretty but completely dupeable, as an eyeshadow it's not great. It took 3 heavy finger swipes over primer to get the colour in my swatch, and that's still too sheer of a pink for me to wear as eyeshadow. I don't feel like it's worth $65 at all. TF's Narcissist blush applied very sheerly is basically a slightly cooler version of this shade, and I like that formula so much better.

Medgal07

I'm not particularly impressed with the blush ombre. It's nice enough, but there's nothing special about it. As a blush it's pretty but completely dupeable, as an eyeshadow it's not great. It took 3 heavy finger swipes over primer to get the colour in my swatch, and that's still too sheer of a pink for me to wear as eyeshadow. I don't feel like it's worth $65 at all. TF's Narcissist blush applied very sheerly is basically a slightly cooler version of this shade, and I like that formula so much better.
A dense brush works much better for a swatch and eye application for the best color pay-off for me.

boschicka

I'm not particularly impressed with the blush ombre. It's nice enough, but there's nothing special about it. As a blush it's pretty but completely dupeable, as an eyeshadow it's not great. It took 3 heavy finger swipes over primer to get the colour in my swatch, and that's still too sheer of a pink for me to wear as eyeshadow. I don't feel like it's worth $65 at all. TF's Narcissist blush applied very sheerly is basically a slightly cooler version of this shade, and I like that formula so much better.
I feel the exact same way about my plum ombre. I used a dense brush to apply as an eyeshadow over primer and it was ok but nothing amazing. And I don't feel I should have to use a separate base to make something work. If that's the case, I might as well buy drugstore eyeshadows. I do appreciate that the texture is different from the regular TF blush line, but it didn't last very long on my cheeks as a blush.