Toned down Zombie Girl inspired make-up!

cupcake_x

I never wear brights but I had the urge after viewing the inspiration and HAD to bust out my bright shadows! One day I'm gonna wear it as she's wearing it and not a more tame version
smiles.gif

Inspiration- she's the owner of Zombie Girl Hair Accessories, which is a really awesome hair accessories company.. You can find that here: Zombie Girl Hair Accessories? | MySpace.com:

20u8ta0.jpg

What I used:

Eyes:
UDPP
Cool Heat e/s from the Cool Heat Collection,
Medusa's Make-up e/s in Electro Yellow
Steamy e/s
HiP e/s duo in Flamboyant (the yellow one since Medusa's make-up isn't as good as I thought it would be, I had to pack some HiP on there!)
Carbon e/s
HiP pigment in Restless
Revlon shadow in Moonstone
Plushlash
LA looks liner

Lips: C.O. Bigelow Ultra Menthashine clear gloss

Face: Select SPF 15 foundation
Studio Fix
Janes blush in roses
Blush from the Solar Chic Sci-Fi collection in Spaced Out

l_2be741af04224974948e500dc21371fc.jpg

l_d018df20866441aaa2fe920406d92398.jpg

Obviously no where near as awesome, but it's just slightly more toned down. CC is definitely welcome since I'm trying to get a little better at make-up
smiles.gif

widdershins

Cute--I love how the shadow looks with your hair and skintone...gorgeous! I also will have to check out that link because zombies+hairbows=awesome

shootout

Gorgeous!
I love your version better, because it's still dramatic and hot, but wearable.
Great job! =]

GGBlu

I completely agree with shootout ... I like your version better because this can actually be worn.

Gorgeous! You rock this combination.

And thanks for the heads up on the Medusa e/s. I've been trying to find a good yellow, since Goin' Bananas has no color pay off for me, and Chrome Yellow doesn't swatch well. Maybe I should check out the HiP shadow, since I know blackenddove has used it in at least one of her FOTDs and it looked great.

cupcake_x

Thanks everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGBlu
And thanks for the heads up on the Medusa e/s. I've been trying to find a good yellow, since Goin' Bananas has no color pay off for me, and Chrome Yellow doesn't swatch well. Maybe I should check out the HiP shadow, since I know blackenddove has used it in at least one of her FOTDs and it looked great.

It might just be me though- it seems everyone loves Medusa's make-up!
I have the Electro yellow shadow and the Neon yellow glitter... The glitter is HORRIBLE
ssad.gif
I might buy one more product and give them another try just because I had such high hopes.