Tonight's online haul

thezander

Ack, I really, really should go on a no-buy. At least I'm about to get some cute make up tho. Just ordered:

Fix+ spray
Strobe Cream
Brush Cleanser
Moon River
Femme Fi
Cute-Ster (backup)
Spring Bean Lustreglass
Lollipop Loving (backup for when Heatherette version runs out)
Cakeshop Shadestick
Butternutty Shadestick

Hope I'm home and not the bf when that black box comes!

inconspicuous

Awesome stuff!

So jealous that you already have the Sugarsweet collection. <3 It's good that I have some more time to figure out my wishlist for it, since right now I want basically EVERYTHING but I can't afford it AND go to Canada in the fall lol.

thezander

Thanks! The downside of earlier releases is the pressure to buy stuff before it sells out. More time to plan/save is good!

inconspicuous

Haha trust me, I have the same problem. The same hour that the HK collection went live on MAC's UK website I was frantically placing an order, and then it was delayed on their end, and then they told me twelve of the things I'd ordered were sold out and no longer available. Lol for us I guess the downside is, people have time to look at the product details and get excited and order everything as soon as it goes on sale. English folk are insane! haha

Charlie'sAngel

I swatched out the shadesticks from sugarsweet today and they are amazing...im going back tomorrow to get them! nice haul....sucks to wait tho :p

Latest posts