tony and tina

karlanyc

Rumor has it the company went out of businesss :-( , it was taken out of my macy's (yea i stocked just in case on my glitters and colors) wat have ya hear about this???

roxybc

Yes, it's true. I head about it maybe just over a month ago. I'm freaking out, cuz I love their glitters and I don't live anywhere close to a store that sells them. Hopefully I'll find some place in Vancouver that still sells them when I go there this summer.
th_confused_new.gif

Kristen

I dunno how well Vancouver will work out to find a Tony & Tina. The one counter that I knew of (Sears Downtown) closed in April. It actually closed a few weeks before they were supposed to, so I never had a chance to stock up

glittergoddess27

Tony and Tina at Nordstroms here in Indy went away last weekend. I bought a couple of the few things I cant live without. Thankfully she assured me that Too Faced,.. which shares the counter is NOT going anywhere. I was really kinda heartbroken, but kinda bugged that they are going out of business but everything was till full priced.

Niclyf

I heard they were bought out by another company? I was just at Sephora yesterday and they had tons of T&T .. nothing on clearance and nothing posted about them not carrying the line anymore.

thegirlgotsoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxybc
Yes, it's true. I head about it maybe just over a month ago. I'm freaking out, cuz I love their glitters and I don't live anywhere close to a store that sells them.

Do you mean the "Cosmic Light" glitters?

I actually bought TONS of them when I heard the were going out of business, and I have a couple sealed jars left still.

If anyone is interested, I think I may post them on the swap board.

Jude

My local Marshalls has a ton of it too; as of last night. Everything was priced at $3.99.

disenchanted

there were 2 universal color dusts that I wish I would of gotten a hold of before it all disappeared from the stores
ssad.gif