Too Faced (Caribbean in a Compact) Sun Bunny bronzer for my complexion?

chey

My skin tone is close to medium or medium (without a tan). Skin tone is neutral (pink and yellow undertones,also told I have some olive) I am looking for a new bronzer one that is not orangey or reddish.

I tried a sample of Tarte Park Avenue Princess from Ebay. I used PAP a few times during the winter and found it a bit too light for me. Its a beautiful color but now with summer approaching I want to buy something else.

I was looking at Too Faced Sun Bunny bronzer. It looks neutral enough on the sephora website. Unfortunately where I live in Canada there isn't a sephora near me so I can't test it in person.

Would this bronzer be similar to the Tarte PAP color wise or deeper? Any orangey or reddish tones to it? I use bronzer all year.

If not, any other rec's?

Thank you for your help.
smiles.gif

chey

Thank you! I will check out the Nars bronzer.
smiles.gif

Any more suggestions please post them. I'm making a list.
smiles.gif

jenjunsan

I have Sun Bunny. I don't find it has any orange. It would probably work well on you as I am more on the fair side and find it is a little too dark for me unless I have a tan.

xsnowwhite

i love my studio gear bronzer it is the best i've tried. Unfortunately I believe it is only sold at ulta.

chey

Thank you everyone for your suggestions.
smiles.gif
I wrote them on my list and plan on checking them out this week.
smiles.gif

yupitzTara

I used to use stila bronzer, but it shattered twice :-/. then i started using NARS laguna Bronzer and i love it! I also bought I recently got MAC Refined Golden from the Neo Sci-fi collection, and i like that one also. But Laguna is still the best to me!!! lol. & i use it all year round also..

im not sure about the too faced bronzer, sorry.