TOO FACED folied brush set

DaizyDeath

so a mua used this set on me and while she was using it i was thinking omg it feels soo soft! i asked her after what she was using and she said the 2 faced brush set its only 60$ for the whole set which is fairly cheap imo.

So heres my question have any of you guys used/own the brushes if so feed back please
smiles.gif

heres a link
http://toofaced.com/product.asp?cat_id=85&dept_id=4

bellaetoile

i had a too faced brush set from a couple years ago, it was the 'teddy bear hair' brush set and came in a pink satin brush roll with leopard print fur trim. it had 5 or 6 brushes, and was also $60. they were full-size. i have the brushes still, and they are really surprisingly high quality, blend well, and are easy to clean and maintain. i would recommend them any day. i think the set i had was discontinued, but i assume this set is very similar. one of the better, more inexpensive brush sets i have ever come accross, and i still regularly use them, along with my mac, nars, and smashbox brushes.

DaizyDeath

yeah i have a bunch of lancome brushes that are real hair but these are sooooooo much softer and seem that they would last longer ive only had my lancomes for 2 years and i can already see the powder brush start to degrade.

Im going to get the set today im preety shure im going to love it.

hypodermic

I have the older set, which is exactly the same brushes. i've had them for a few YEARS now and they are still in perfect shape. I love them, this set is a bargain.

DaizyDeath

i got the set today
and had my name engraved into all the brushes for free!
i cant wait to pick them up!