Too Faced lip injection

feebee

WOW!!!

Was rummaging in my sisters room and found a random lipgloss so just tried it on... a few mins later i felt my lips burn like hell (the blurb on the box will tell you to expect a "mild tingling sensation" yeah right!).
Fair enough, i think, thats what i get for putting on someone elses lipgloss... a nasty allergic reaction
Until i look in the mirror.... now my lips are fairly plump anyway but this stuff is amazing!
Needless to say i went straight out and got some of my own!

Isis

LOL thats the only 'lip plumping' gloss I use!
All the others, including LipFusion, seem to really irritate and dry out my lips.

vloky

I never really noticed a difference when I used it.
ssad.gif
A slight one, but it didn't last very long and it just stung and burned. Glad it works for you though!

firefly

i hated it! it made my lips look nice a full and red-but they felt like they were on FIRE!!! plus it tasted nasty. DuWop didnt bother me, but it barely did anything, just made them a bid more red & City Lips is the only one that worked good w/ out any pain!

baby_raindrop

I got a sample from Sephora and it didn't really do anything for me except burn like hell. I have yet to find a lip plumper that actually works... *sigh*

user4

ha, funny... i was wondering about this. i saw it at sephora the other day and i was gonna get it but then saw the price... and thought... is it worth it? i guess there's a mixed reaction huh?

YOOTOPiA

oh the burn... but you do get used to it haha think "listerine" the first time you gargled it was like fire!! and then after a few more times (and a few more times after that) it's alllll gravy right? it worked for me and for those i put it on so far. i suppose the one thing to keep in mind is that it "plumps" not "creates miracles" hehe

Isis

LOL that just reminded me of that one old Altoid add:
"Freshen's Your Breath While You Scream."

YOOTOPiA

totally off topic but...
man you wanna talk about burn? i remember the very first time i ever tried listerine mouth strips... daaaaang... i had tears in my eyes and i mistakenly swallowed too soon so the burn spread to my chest. like the fire was IN MY LUNGS, my goodnes... and now it's like nothing, just another mint. but i do love to give unsuspecting newbies a run for their money muhahahaha

Isis

LOL that's so funny!
The ultimate best though is hot sauces!! One of my friends once mixed in some of Dave's Insanity into my ketchup while I was away from the table. OMG I felt like I was on fire forever
eeksign.gif

But I've since found Scorned Woman
greengrin.gif