Too faced Lockdown Eye base?

Kenna23

Hey guys,

i have been a big fan of the too faced eye shadow insurance. I went to there website today and to a look at there new eye shadow bases these look very similar to the eye shadow insurance but with some color. I was wondering have any of you tried them out? If so what are they like? do you like them?

and thank you for your help.

Kenna23

i know i have seen her review i was wondering if any of you have tried it. because i have oily lids i just wanted to know your guys opinions on this product.

thank you for the video.

Meisje

I have oily lids as well and I was wondering if any other oily gals tested these out.

ms.marymac

I have really oily lids, and the Shadow Insurance didn't work for me. My shadow either faded away or completely disappeared in the center of my lid, leaving a hole-afraid to even try these, lol. I am sticking with UDPP.

astronaut

I don't have oily lids, so TFSI wears a lot better for me than UDPP. I was very excited about the lockdown. I didn't realize that they were so tiny when I saw them in person! It's more expensive than the TFSI but is about 1/2 - 3/4 of it's size! From the pictures, I just expected them to be the same size. The ones I was planning to buy were bondage and jailbait, neutral colours. I figured I'll be covering them with eyeshadow anyway, so that also made me pass on them.

I just picked this up in bedroom eyes. I have oily lids and was trying to find a primer but these caught my eye so I went this instead. I googled and found a lot of swatches. try karlasugar!

Latest posts