Top 3 e/s?

KikiB

Crystal Avalanche
Moon's Reflection
umm...Crystal Avalanche (heh). Ok, for a different one, Goldmine.

spectrolite

This is subject to change
smiles.gif
These are the three I reach for most often lately:

- A Little Folie
- Beautiful Iris
- Parrot or Big T

Buttercup

Neutral (picking 3 of these was really hard):
Shroom
Moth Brown
Patina

(closely next would be Concrete, Remotely Gray and Satin Taupe)

Colour:
Nocturnelle
Humid
Shale

Shadowy Lady

3 neutral e/s:
Bronze
Goldmine
Ricepaper

3 colored e/s:
Freshwater
Humid
Teal (I know not an e/s, but i just love it)

RaynelleM

To me neutral is black, white & grey ... so I'm going to say Carbon, Chill & Scene

Colours ... it's so hard to choose just 3 but if I had to pick my favs (today's :p ) would be Juiced, Post Haste & Aquadisiac

Sanayhs

I'm not much of a neutral girl - so, my top 3 'neutral' eyeshadows that I reach for would have to be Blanc Type, Knight Divine and Electra (carbon placing a close fourth, followed by woodwinked and sable). As for colours... my favourites are freshwater, firespot and indian ink (with massive love for humid, expensive pink and bright sunshine, too! and so many others... ahahaha. oh, and I can't even express how much I love the colour of peppier, even though it could have better texture...).

panda0410

Satin Taupe and Black Tied because I just use them so much. For colour I would have to say Parrot, its the prettiest one I have
smiles.gif

tigerli17

My neutral eyeshadows (ones I wear most I gotta say) are:
1. Dazzlelight! I use this so much I'm nearing pan for the first time ever!
2. Satin Taupe - I use this a lot with dazzlelight, especially for the at-work look. It just spreads on so easily for me and blends nicely.
3. Black Tied - Just for a bit more definition when I wear the previous two.

My colours:
1. Freshwater - just applies so beautifully even if blue does make me look like a drag queen
ssad.gif

2. Steamy - I LOVE the texture and applies like a dream. Just wish I had the chance to use it more.
3. Beauty Marked - Love it for when I'm bored with black. It blends so lovely for a nice smoky eye too.