Torn between which eye palette to buy

72Cosmo

I am trying to decide what palette(s) to buy. I know the cool toned one would look great on my NW20 skin so I will be getting the magenta one for sure. I love VP's but don't know if I would get the use out of the trend olive palette. My husband is taking me up to the Nordstroms tomorrow. (It's about 90 minutes from where we live.) Then there's the Nordstroms exclusive that has some nice colors in it. I have blue eyes and tend to stay with the cooler tones. The olive palette seems to have both. Should I buy the Nordstroms palette and the olive and magenta? I hope I'm posting this in the correct place. I'm overwhelmed with all the new products and so many of them LE.

tiramisu

Tell me about it!!! I am an NW15, so I freaked out at the cool e/s palette (I have blue eyes too). For what it's worth, I actually used restraint and bought that palette, the olive brush set and Foreign Intrigue glitz gloss (excited about all of them!!). That has got me satisfied for now. Hopefully I won't feel the pull to go back to the store/website! I think what's in that magenta palette will be enough for me! hope that helps alleviate some of your charge card's anguish at you... but then again, you've got your dh willingly taking you to Nordie's, so Live it UP!!!

72Cosmo

Thanks so much!! I still haven't totally decided but I know I'm getting the magenta for sure. In the back of my mind is the Lingerie collection and those soft colors will be a must for me. I'm not getting any brush sets because the only brush I don't have is the 239. My hubby is a doll and won't say anything no matter what I buy.

Jaim

I don't like deciding, so I bought them all.
greengrin.gif

makeup_junkie

I bought them all too....oops.
rofl.gif

I'm NW25, and the olive eye palette does absolutely nothing for me so I gave it to my sister. I love the magenta palette...it's amazing. I really like the teal eye palette as well.

user4

haha... my answer... "buy em all!!!" lol. that's what i think im going to do thanks to chelsea!!! GRRR

sigwing

I'm passing on the Nordstroms palette because I think the eyeshadows were all ones I either have or could still get because they're perm. colors, as are a couple on the olive palette.

I'd suggest you go for the warm and cool palettes and also at least one of the cute Treasures, so you get lipsticks and the adorable little bag! Or grab one of the Stashette sets!

thegirlgotsoul

The Olive palette is TO DIE FOR.

It's freaking gorgeous. I bought two, because I loved it so much.

4 VP's in one case and all 6 colors are SO beautiful. I am in loooooooove with it!

Virgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegirlgotsoul
The Olive palette is TO DIE FOR.

It's freaking gorgeous. I bought two, because I loved it so much.

4 VP's in one case and all 6 colors are SO beautiful. I am in loooooooove with it!

Agreed on all counts.
smiles.gif

72Cosmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalkitty
Nordstrom exclusive palette?! Someone fill me in or give me a link, pretty pleases!

Look under color stories, Indulgences.

72Cosmo

Thanks for all the advise. I ended up getting the magenta cool eye palette, the Nordstroms palette ( I didn't have any of those colors) the magenta treasure set and the opal pealizer. Now, I'm not going to buy anything but one Disney TLC until Lingerie comes out. I want several things from Lingerie.

Oop, I ended up also purchasing the olive trend palette and it's my absolute favorite. I'm so disappointed in the magenta palette and I thought I would love that one. The olive eye palette is great.