Tory Burch Beauty

luvlydee

I have been looking for a Tory Burch beauty thread but couldnt find it so if there is one please feel free to transfer this info there. Here are some pics of the lipsticks and powder...

luvlydee

Everything looks so pretty! How are the lipsticks?
I have no idea lmao. Theres 12 shades i believe and they are $32 dollars each. I was going to check these out on thursday after work but i was trying to see if i could find more info on them here but couldnt find any.

Medgal07

Luvlydee, why did have to come here bringing these beauties?
girlhaha.gif
I saw them online & quickly shut down my computer because I would

get something from this collection just for the orange packaging----cause like yellow, orange is a happy color! If you come back and tell us the formula
is amazing then I'm just doomed!

luvlydee

[COLOR=0000FF]  Luvlydee, why did have to come here bringing these beauties?  :haha: I saw them online & quickly shut down my computer because I would [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  get something from this collection just for the orange packaging----cause like yellow, orange is a happy color!  If you come back and tell us the formula [/COLOR]   [COLOR=0000FF]is amazing then I'm just doomed![/COLOR]
I was so upset myself. I was like whyyyy must you send me this email nordies?!! Whyy?!! I am such a sucker for packaging so regardless i am getting a lipstick for sure

allthingsglam

Omg saw these on nordstrom was going to make a thread about them everything looks so beautiful packaging is stunning thanks luvyldee

allthingsglam

My nordstroms told me they still didnt get them in yet :( so i ended up with Tory Burch wedge heels lmao and opened a nordstrom card finally.
Enjoy those wedges hopefully your nordstrom gets this soon just went to nordstron to check out lip and cheek its only one color maybe if her line is a success she will make more colors and add to the line because packaging alone is to die for

luvlydee

Enjoy those wedges hopefully your nordstrom gets this soon just went to nordstron to check out lip and cheek its only one color maybe if her line is a success she will make more colors and add to the line because packaging alone is to die for
What did you think of the texture?? It looks pretty but Idk if Ill get it.
Pics from reallyree.com

allthingsglam

What did you think of the texture?? It looks pretty but Idk if Ill get it.
Pics from reallyree.com
its looks so creamy and pretty idk I will need to see more swatches but it looks so pretty it reminds me of mac hello kitty lip conditioner

User38

its looks so creamy and pretty idk I will need to see more swatches but it looks so pretty it reminds me of mac hello kitty lip conditioner
lol yes it does look like lip conditioner.. . and a bit too sheer imo.. the same packaging as BB cream blushes (the older versions) with TB logo.. and all for the very low price of.. what> $ 30?

luvlydee

lol yes it does look like lip conditioner.. . and a bit too sheer imo.. the same packaging as BB cream blushes (the older versions) with TB logo.. and all for the very low price of.. what>  $ 30?
Yea and i heard the blush/bronzer/highlight trio product was really tiny for over 40 bucks. But the outside packaging keeps me eyes focused on that. Lol

User38

ouch!

I don't think the quality of the products is there though.. so if you just like the packaging, it's all good.

Latest posts