Tory Burch Beauty

alexisweaver

ouch!

I don't think the quality of the products is there though.. so if you just like the packaging, it's all good.
That's what I kind of thought looking at the photos….. but I assumed maybe it was the lighting?!
th_dunno.gif

Medgal07

Pics from reallyree.com
They look a lot like MAC's lip & cheek pots----I found them to be tacky/sticky in terms of texture---not crazy about the way they feel on my face. You MUST try the YSL
Baby Doll Kiss & Blush. OMG! I'm so hooked on them. I tried one & just ordered two more.

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/yves-saint-laurent-babydoll-kiss-blush-nordstrom-exclusive/3704053?origin=keywordsearch-
personalizedsort&contextualcategoryid=2375500&fashionColor=&resultback=0&cm_sp=personalizedsort-_-searchresults-_-

allthingsglam

[COLOR=0000FF]They look a lot like MAC's lip & cheek pots----I found them to be tacky/sticky in terms of texture---not crazy about the way they feel on my face.  You MUST try the YSL[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  Baby Doll Kiss & Blush.   [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]OMG!  I'm so hooked on them.  I tried one & just ordered two more.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  [/COLOR]http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/yves-sa...strom-exclusive/3704053?origin=keywordsearch-       personalizedsort&contextualcategoryid=2375500&fashionColor=&resultback=0&cm_sp=personalizedsort-_-searchresults-_-
Omg medgal I must try the ysl too now I'm so happy u love them I didn't like the mac lip and cheek pots they never dried on my cheeks sticky not good at all hopefully if they make them again they be better

elegant-one

They look a lot like MAC's lip & cheek pots----I found them to be tacky/sticky in terms of texture---not crazy about the way they feel on my face. You MUST try the YSL
Baby Doll Kiss & Blush. OMG! I'm so hooked on them. I tried one & just ordered two more.

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/yves-saint-laurent-babydoll-kiss-blush-nordstrom-exclusive/3704053?origin=keywordsearch-
personalizedsort&contextualcategoryid=2375500&fashionColor=&resultback=0&cm_sp=personalizedsort-_-searchresults-_-
amuse.gif
dang, you are so good & so bad for me at the same time
girlhaha.gif
Those look so beautiful. What colors did you get & how does it feel on? So they are for lips & cheeks?

Medgal07

amuse.gif
dang, you are so good & so bad for me at the same time
girlhaha.gif
Those look so beautiful. What colors did you get & how does it feel on? So they are for lips & cheeks?
I could make a list of the 'Elegant-One" inspired products that I've purchased and it would span the length of my arm!!
girlhaha.gif
and I adore you for it!!!
th_hug.gif

I got Fuchsia Desinvolte (Hot Pink) 01Orange Fougueux (Orange) 04 & Rouge Libertine (Red) 06. Actually the orange one won't arrive until Monday--not
sure why because I ordered it the same time I ordered the red one. There are three more that I'm seriously considering. The formula is smooth, not sticky at all
and practically weightless, the pigmentation is intense, the staying power exceeds 8 hours (through eating & drinking) for me and the applicator is revolutionary.
The packaging is deceptive because it looks like a bottle of nail polish---that was a bit off-putting but I was intrigued. I was a total skeptic initially and now I am a
cheerleader for this amazing product!!!!

cheerleader.gif

Medgal07

Omg medgal I must try the ysl too now I'm so happy u love them I didn't like the mac lip and cheek pots they never dried on my cheeks sticky not good at all hopefully if they make them again they be better
I was such a boob to have gotten everyone of the MAC lip & cheek pots. I haven't used them in months. It was a great idea, but clearly MAC totally missed the boat on
the formula. The YSL product is far more superior to MAC's.

elegant-one

I could make a list of the 'Elegant-One" inspired products that I've purchased and it would span the length of my arm!!
girlhaha.gif
and I adore you for it!!!
th_hug.gif

I got Fuchsia Desinvolte (Hot Pink) 01Orange Fougueux (Orange) 04 & Rouge Libertine (Red) 06. Actually the orange one won't arrive until Monday--not
sure why because I ordered it the same time I ordered the red one. There are three more that I'm seriously considering. The formula is smooth, not sticky at all
and practically weightless, the pigmentation is intense, the staying power exceeds 8 hours (through eating & drinking) for me and the applicator is revolutionary.
The packaging is deceptive because it looks like a bottle of nail polish---that was a bit off-putting but I was intrigued. I was a total skeptic initially and now I am a
cheerleader for this amazing product!!!!

cheerleader.gif
girlhaha.gif
th_kiss.gif
I adore you too!

Ooh Ooh Ooh...sounds fab girlfriend.

busybee

I'm a Tory Burch fan, but for whatever reason, this range isn't particularly appealing to me. Great news, because the last thing I NEED is to buy more makeup.

Medgal07

girlhaha.gif
th_kiss.gif
I adore you too!

Ooh Ooh Ooh...sounds fab girlfriend.
Oh I hope you try them!!!
pompom.gif

I can definitely see you with the fuchsia and the red and oh hell, the orange too for as a matter of fact.
girlhaha.gif

I wore the red one today and it's so, so pretty. It's a nice warm red. When I wear these I apply lip pencil after the
lipstick. I saw that technique on a Chanel makeup video and it made sense---I tried it and I liked it.

I don't think I told you anything about the applicator. Shame on me! The applicator is an oval shaped sponge.
It's firm, but soft on the lips. The tip is somewhat tapered and readily able to fit the corners of the mouth. The
applicator is constructed in a way that it grips the product as you remove it from the bottle.

So the others that I'm eyeing are a soft pink, a beige toned nude and a vampy burgundy. Let me know when you
take the plunge!!
friends.gif

luvlydee

[COLOR=0000FF] That's like saying I went out for a gallon of milk but bought a car instead:lol:  Hysterical.  I know they must be pretty cute.[/COLOR]
:lmao: Oh yes they are...
  [COLOR=0000FF]They look a lot like MAC's lip & cheek pots----I found them to be tacky/sticky in terms of texture---not crazy about the way they feel on my face.  You MUST try the YSL[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  Baby Doll Kiss & Blush.   [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]OMG!  I'm so hooked on them.  I tried one & just ordered two more.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  [/COLOR]http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/yves-sa...strom-exclusive/3704053?origin=keywordsearch-      
I refuse to click that link... I refuse to click that link... I refuse to click that link... I'll be back later after i clicked the link..

Medgal07

I refuse to click that link... I refuse to click that link... I refuse to click that link... I'll be back later after i clicked the link..
GREAT shoes---I knew they would be good, and they look perfect for you. I love wedges!!!

lol.gif
I just read the "I refuse to click the link aloud w/hubs in the room and we are cracking up!! Let us know what happened after you clicked that link!
lol.gif

Medgal07

thud.gif
I went online to order the new Chanel Foundation, Perfection Lumiére Velvet and accidentally ordered
another YSL Baby Doll Kiss & Blush in Prune Inpertinente #11 which appears to be burgundy.

User38

it's the same TF casing.. lol. but it's in orangeyougladyougotrippedoff
thud.gif
I went online to order the new Chanel Foundation, Perfection Lumiére Velvet and accidentally ordered
another YSL Baby Doll Kiss & Blush in Prune Inpertinente #11 which appears to be burgundy.
accidentally? rofl.

luvlydee

Medgal I clicked the link... I survived!! I didnt really have the urge to spend more. Especially with my boyfriends birthday coming up i need to get my dress tailored and taking him to a fancy steakhouse (my poor wallet) lol but he does so much for me so spending a lil more on him is something he deserves

Medgal07

Medgal I clicked the link... I survived!! I didnt really have the urge to spend more. Especially with my boyfriends birthday coming up i need to get my dress tailored and taking him to a fancy steakhouse (my poor wallet) lol but he does so much for me so spending a lil more on him is something he deserves
I couldn't agree w/you more Luvlydee. Products come and go---a good man is hard to find---when you do--treat them well!
bouquet.gif
I hope you two have a wonderful time!

Latest posts