Tory Burch Reva Flats...Yay or Nay?

jilliandanica

So for the last year or so I've been lemming over getting a pair of the Tory Burch Reva flats. I thought about buying the Juicy Couture Rose flats but for about $50 more I could get the Reva's. Anywhos, just wanted to know what your thoughts were...especially from those who own the shoes (size, fit, worth, etc.)

Here's a picture of the shoe from TORY BURCH

1_27336_ZM_D.jpg

meaghan<3

I LOVE Tory Burch flats! I have 4 pairs. They are the most comfortable flats I've ever slipped my feet into!!
smiles.gif

jilliandanica

Quote:
Originally Posted by meaghan<3
I LOVE Tory Burch flats! I have 4 pairs. They are the most comfortable flats I've ever slipped my feet into!!
smiles.gif

Did they need to be broken in before they got comfy? The heel elastic is what I'm most concerned about.

Obreathemykiss

Hmm...cute, but not my style. I have boat feet so I can't pull these off.

I checked that site...the other colors are fab...just expensive. I don't know if I would pay THAT much.

Krasevayadancer

Walking around in manhattan, all the girls are wearing these. As a dancer i have a high arch so i can't wear flats (they hurt my feet and back)

They are adorable though. If flats are your thing then by all means get em
winks.gif

Obreathemykiss

I saw one of Run's daughters wearing a gold pair on Run's house. They are actually pretty cute if you have little feet. But again, my kinda cute is 5 pair for 1! Get them if they are your fancy!

Nay only because I don't like that kind of rouched back and my pet hate is flats with that kind of heel. Apart from that they are bloody adorable.

liv

No offense, but I think they're tired. I don't particularly like the medallion either, and everyone is wearing them or wearing knock-offs. I don't think they're worth the money for what they are, either. I'd rather get a pair of Delmans, personally.

meaghan<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilliandanica
Did they need to be broken in before they got comfy? The heel elastic is what I'm most concerned about.

No, they didn't need to be broken in before they got comfy! I promise! I just slipped around and walked around Boston all day! They are fabulous!

Latest posts