Totally Random Q&A

Who are your biggest influences? I wouldn't say I had influences but I admire the creative and flawed type people. They always seem to be the most eccentric & crazy - i like that!

What is it you most dislike? liars. - but I got a whole heap more.

When I wake up in the middle of the night its because I’ve had a nightmare that I’m ___ being chased by Freddy Kruger, he's tied up my entire family in my living room and is chasing me into my bathroom and is telling me I must marry him or else smh, I've had these dreams since I was around 7 .

I feel my best when I’m wearing ___ not much at all, less stress over what I'm wearing. Best to be comfortable in your birthday suit.

What’s on your playlist at this very moment? a lot of Nirvana, Kings Of Leon, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Madonna, Frank Sinatra & No Doubt

What are you watching on TV? 'Law & Order SVU' duhh either that or The Office - An American Workplace

What’s the last thing you think about before falling asleep at night?
I've normally said my prayers [ which I ramble on & on ] & then think of the hunk I want to focus on and I'm gone on my date with sandman!

How about you
th_LMAO.gif
?

LMD84

Who are your biggest influences?
erm... i guess i am influenced by friends and family.

What is it you most dislike?

rude and greedy people

When I wake up in the middle of the night its because I’ve had a nightmare that I’m

being chased / killed by a werewolf

I feel my best when I’m wearing
something i am comfortable in

What’s on your playlist at this very moment?

miley cyrus's new album
smiles.gif

What are you watching on TV?

me and hubby have been watching re-runs of a uk show called keeping up appearances
smiles.gif

work stuff generally
ssad.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84

me and hubby have been watching re-runs of a uk show called keeping up appearances
smiles.gif

Omg I use to love that show, I still try and catch it now if it's on lol

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaaLaaMonroe
Omg I use to love that show, I still try and catch it now if it's on lol

i know! it's so funny and it reminds me of when i used to watch it when i was younger with my brother - we used to wet ourselves laughing!
tong.gif

spunky

Who are your biggest influences? my mum, nikki sixx and bettie page.

crap people. that covers a whole host things, right? liars, cheats, backstabbers.... blah blah blah.

When I wake up in the middle of the night its because I’ve had a nightmare that I’m
___ pregnant by my ex boyfriend, which is a biological impossibility, but nightmares aren't meant to make sense are they?

I feel my best when I’m wearing ___
my leopard print top, denim skirt and cowboy boots. i don't care how trashy/hookerish i look, i LOVE it and when you feel good, you look good instantly
smiles.gif

deathstars, reckless love, the 69 eyes and sexydeath.

sons of anarchy. love that show! and the world cup
smiles.gif

you know, i have no idea. i usually put my book down, turn the light off and i'm asleep before my head hits the pillow!

Bjarka

Btw I love Keeping up appearances. Used to show it on danish TV. Had everyone in heaps.

Who are your biggest influences? my grandma. think he's the most prominent

What is it you most dislike? Snobs/ elitists

___ alone, everyone I loves died in some sort of accident.

I feel my best when I’m wearing ___ depends on the day
smiles.gif
Naked day is great though
tong.gif

What’s on your play list at this very moment?
Rammstein, HIM, Blind Guardian, Shinedown, Journey, Ozzy, Deep Purple and Depeche Mode

What are you watching on TV? i don't have TV channels, but have been watching DVDs of Friends, Family Guy and How I Meet Your Mother

Work, money, or how I wish my boyfriend didn't work nights.

she

my mommy and anything classic from furniture to clothing, good taste never goes out of style.
eating steak. i just don't like beef that isn't ground.

When I wake up in the middle of the night its because I’ve had a nightmare that I’m ___ killing someone that i don't like, LOL. but no, it's not funny at the time.
I feel my best when I’m wearing ___ something that shows off my legs, i am grateful to have em
smiles.gif

What’s on your playlist at this very moment? gospel music and Usher, my guilty pleasure.

hoarders or intervention on a&e

usually whatever i read last, i.e. the Bible or some blog online

beautiijunkii

Who are your biggest influences? I don't really have any influences.

What is it you most dislike? Stupidity

When I wake up in the middle of the night its because I’ve had a nightmare that I’m peeing on myself. LOL

I feel my best when I’m wearing pajamas

What’s on your playlist at this very moment? Beyonce, Gaga, Britney, LMFAO

What are you watching on TV? Drop Dead Diva

Oh hell, I don't know!

kaliraksha

Who are your biggest influences? I'm sure I'm subconsciously influenced by many things or people in my life, but I don't admit to any of them.

What is it you most dislike? When someone has no initiative to improve themselves.

When I wake up in the middle of the night its because I had a sex dream. Wouldn't call it a nightmare.

I feel my best when I’m wearing the perfect dress for my body and comfortable heels.

What’s on your playlist at this very moment? Massive Attack, State of Trance

What are you watching on TV? I'm trying to get into this season's Top Chef and am loving True Blood at the moment.

What’s the last thing you think about before falling asleep at night? I kind of hate it, but I have a big "where is my life going next" conversation almost every night with myself. A little bit confused I guess!

chocolategoddes

Who are your biggest influences? Michael Jackson, Michael Jackson, and Michael Jackson.

What is it you most dislike? This is a hard question because I hate everything. I guess being in awkward situations (which sadly happens very often). But hey, that's a part of life.

When I wake up in the middle of the night its because I’ve had a nightmare that I’m experiencing a close brush with death.

I feel my best when I’m wearing jeans, a loosely fitted T-shirt, and slip ons.

What’s on your playlist at this very moment? Metallica, Alice in Chains, Megadeth, and 2 Live Crew.

What are you watching on TV? Well, I'm watching Who's Line Is It Anyway? clips on Youtube if that counts...

What’s the last thing you think about before falling asleep at night? Death. I'm not even trying to sound grim. I really do.

Lebellabeauty

Marilyn Monroe, I know a lot of people say her but she really did represent women in a great way.

People with huge egos that think they are the greatest thing on the planet and that they know absolutely everything.

I really do HATE clowns too
oh.gif

I wake up constantly anyway just because I can't sleep lol but I do have many dreams about someone killing me! It's horrible.

I feel my best when I’m wearing
Jeans/my black pants and a cute tee.

Many different artists. Nickelback, Adam Lambert, Slash, Lady Gaga

Nothing exciting at the moment but I'm usually watching Dexter, Californiacation & a new show I like- Memphis Beat

A million things run through my head at night and I rarely get much sleep.

Who are your biggest influences? myself.

What is it you most dislike? stupidity and nitpickyness

When I wake up in the middle of the night its because i have to go pee or i've slept too long. i'm a vampire.

I feel my best when I’m wearing jeans and nice tshirt

What’s on your playlist at this very moment? marilyn manson, bullet for my valentine, prince and incubus.

What are you watching on TV? i don't really watch tv

kissing my boyfriend