Trace Gold Blush?

Mizz Coco Lust

I think I may need this. Is it just like a sheer gold shimmer or does it have like a base of color(peach,brown ect)?Does that make sense?Would u rec it for use on tan skin?

Thanks!

Susanne

It is a sheertone shimmer blush, this is a gorgeous texture IMO.
It has a great gold color base with a hint of shimmer. It definitely gives color to your skin.
I would use it on tan skin.

x.DOLLYMiX.x

I LOVEEE this blush it is gorgeous! It just gives you that glow. I always wear it when I have tanner on. It has a gold/brown base.

Simply Elegant

It has a brown base but if you're dark enough, it'll look more like a highlighter. I'm light enough that I can use it as a bronzer or neutral blush.

Mizz Coco Lust

Thanks. I guess I wouldn't even mind if just worked as a gold highlighter 4 me. It sounds like nothing I have as far as blush goes!

FiestyFemme

I'm fair, but I LOVE this blush! It's a glowy golden color on me, and it's perfect for when I don't want blush that screams blush. It's awesome.
smiles.gif

FiestyFemme

It's way lighter than Sunbasque on me. Sunbasque is a bronzey peach shade, and it makes me look like I've been out in the sun. Trace Gold is lighter and more subtle. It's a kind of medium gold on me, and mostly it just gives me a hint of color with a lot of glow. If I had to pick one, I'd definitely go with Trace Gold.

rt66chix

Its really light in my opinion, but PERFECT for a highlight, since its not ridiculously shimmery like belightful. Not that I dont like belightful, but its so shimmery that it'll take me at least a year to go through one compact, cuz you have to apply it so sparingly.

miss_supra

Quote:
Originally Posted by rt66chix
Its really light in my opinion, but PERFECT for a highlight, since its not ridiculously shimmery like belightful. Not that I dont like belightful, but its so shimmery that it'll take me at least a year to go through one compact, cuz you have to apply it so sparingly.

I agree 100%