Trace Gold???

DaizyDeath

I was thinking about buying Trace Gold blush pan im an NC15 so im preety pale i have plenty of pinkish blushes so im more looking for just a sort of gold looking one, not 2 obvious of a blush but one that will warm up my complexion i was also looking at honour which to me looks almost exactly like trace gold? is their a difference?

maybe its just the pics im looking at :confused:

*Luna*

I use Trace Gold, I am a tad bit darker than you. Often times I use this as a highlighter or I will add another pinky blush to change the look. This color is gorgeous though.

mistella

I love this blush too. It's sheer so you can build up as much color as you like. I use it with other blushes as a highlight.

lara

I mix Trace Gold and Dollymix together to create a gorgous sheer blush, and I'm as pale as you are.
smiles.gif

Moyra

Both my stepdaughter and I are NC15's, and Trace Gold works beautifully - much lighter and less brown than it appears in the box, actually, it doesn't look brown on, just healthy and pretty with a subtle shimmer. I love it over Peaches or by itself.
If I could only have one MAC cheek product, this is probably the one.

DaizyDeath

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
I mix Trace Gold and Dollymix together to create a gorgous sheer blush, and I'm as pale as you are.
smiles.gif

ohhh great! i have dollymix so im definitly going to get trace gold im shure ill love it from what all of you are saying.

Bernadette

I adore Trace Gold and I'm also an NC15. I agree with Lara with the Dollymis thing as well. I actualyl use the two together. trace Gold can go on really shear or be layered to build color. I like to layer it over all kinds of shades to warm em up.
It also looks really great with a red lip
winks.gif

Simply Elegant

I really like trace gold blush but it's definitely different than honour. I'm lighter than NC15, probably NC5-10 and it looks good with a light hand.

user79

I saw this at the counter today, I have to say I really liked it. Does it look brown-ish on fair skin though??

Kat

To me it just looks warm and glowy - i'm an NC25. The most noticeable part is the sheertone shimmer finish, otherwise it's subtle and gorgeous. Not brown at all, on me anyway
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
I saw this at the counter today, I have to say I really liked it. Does it look brown-ish on fair skin though??

lvgz

honour and trace gold are really different if you look at them in person not in pics. honour to me is less gold and more champagny. trage gold has a lotta gold reflects. i htink itd look great on you, esp since summer is arriving.

HOTasFCUK

I love trace gold! I even use it under my eyes (after concealing my dark circles) it always looks great!