train case recommendation?

Green Eyes

So I have the Sephora train case...but it is not big enough....but the MAC one is like 225 dollars and I dont wanna spend THAT much...so any other ideas on where I can get a nice, bigger train case (bigger than the sephora and mac one) that wont break the bank? Like actual stores where I can see the cases, not online - I dont trust digitial photos from ebay - they can be deceiving.

thanks

blondebunny76

You could try stores like lowes or home depot that have toolboxes. Or you could even try walmart and target because they have traincases by caboodles that are great and reasonably priced.

thelove4tequila

I can't think of any store that will have a larger makeup case. If you don't want to buy online the only thing I would suggest is a large clear drawer kinda thing. There are a few websites that have great LARGE MU cases that you should try if you can't find what your looking for. I have the $90 Sephora train case and it to became too small for my needs. I ended up going to Ikea and making a vanity which I LOVE!!!!!! Good luck.

Latest posts