Trans Design

jojo_makeuplvr

I've never bought from them but I remember Sephorajunkie's China Glaze haul video on you tube, she said that they give you the shipping charge before hand so you know what to expect and the shipping is very fast. I don't know if it's reasonable, but at least you can put stuff in a cart and check it out. Hope this helps.

Blushbaby

I placed an order with them a few weeks ago and I think the shipping was $7-ish ...if I remember correctly.

I emailed them asking why the shipping can't be displayed upfront before putting your card details in and I didn't get a response. Funny that, cos they've responded within 48 hrs to all other queries I've ever had.

Vixxan

At checkout you have to fill out the address information plus your credit card number with expiration date before they give you the shipping charges. That makes me a bit uncomfortable. If I don't complete the order they still have my credit card information.

broken_soul

I've ordered from there a lot and it seems to always be around $7-8 ...the most I've ordered at a time was like 15 polishes.

Latest posts