Transformers screening FOTD..lol

gigiproductions

so imma go check out transformers tonight and i did this .. .again my cam is buggin and i rushed but im better blended now that i got to work lol...

Eyes
Magrittes paint as a base
say yeah! on lid
Jete on inner corners
texture in the crease w/ some flipside e/s (from diana eyes 2 quad)
showstopper e/s on the outer
orb e/s as a highlight w some motif e/s
lashes
smolder ek lower inner rims w/ some say yeah on the lower inner corners

cheeks-margin blush and lune

lips - love nectar + wonderstruck

014.jpg

011.jpg

002.jpg

016.jpg

008.jpg

Khalia25

FLY....as usual!!!

And your top...NIIIICE!

Enjoy the movie!! I heard about Transformers coming out, and I was like...wtf? I'll take my munchkin nephews. They'll appreciate. THEN I saw the previews...and I was like...forget my nephews. *I'M* going for MYSELF. LOL

gigiproductions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalia25
FLY....as usual!!!

And your top...NIIIICE!

Enjoy the movie!! I heard about Transformers coming out, and I was like...wtf? I'll take my munchkin nephews. They'll appreciate. THEN I saw the previews...and I was like...forget my nephews. *I'M* going for MYSELF. LOL

thanks hun =)
lol i know the boy was like cmon are u gonna get screening tix? and i said yes i wasnt all that hyped about it but now everyone is all excited and making me excited so im all like "MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE" lmao

gigiproductions

Quote:
FLY....as usual!!!

And your top...NIIIICE!

oh and the top is from bebe..add that to my list of addictions next to M.A.C

Khalia25

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigiproductions
oh and the top is from bebe..add that to my list of addictions next to M.A.C

Giiiirl...stop playin! LOL...I go through bebe phases, myself. Their tops are perfect for goin out. Is that the boho reversible handkerchief top? I was lookin at it online. (I think that's what the top is called.) The picture of it online is the baby blue color. I can't remember if it came in another color.

Either way....top is dope!!

gigiproductions

Quote:
Giiiirl...stop playin! LOL...I go through bebe phases, myself. Their tops are perfect for goin out. Is that the boho reversible handkerchief top? I was lookin at it online. (I think that's what the top is called.) The picture of it online is the baby blue color. I can't remember if it came in another color.

Either way....top is dope!!

its this one hehe
http://www.bebe.com/gp/product/B000N...e=1&bgColo r=

Khalia25

Quote:
its this one hehe

Whoah...that one looks mo' betta
winks.gif
than the one I was looking at. This is the one I was eyeing:
http://www.bebe.com/gp/product/B000P...e=1&bgCol or=

But my only problem would be my muffintop hanging peaking out of side. LOL. I gained a few pounds over the winter, and my jeans are tooo tight! But I joined a boot camp (think...UnCelebrity Fit Club type of thing) so maybe in a month or two I'll be able to fit it.

BUTTTT...YOUR top would work! I wouldn't have to worry about my muffintop hangin out the side. LOL

Good lookin out!! I couldn't see the whole top in your FOTD, but now that I see the whole thing, I might have to steal your steez! LOL
winks.gif

gigiproductions

Quote:
winks.gif

But my only problem would be my muffintop hanging peaking out of side. LOL. I gained a few pounds over the winter, and my jeans are tooo tight! But I joined a boot camp (think...UnCelebrity Fit Club type of thing) so maybe in a month or two I'll be able to fit it.

BUTTTT...YOUR top would work! I wouldn't have to worry about my muffintop hangin out the side. LOL

Good lookin out!! I couldn't see the whole top in your FOTD, but now that I see the whole thing, I might have to steal your steez! LOL
winks.gif

yeap girl its gorgeous def get it..thats why i liked it cuz i can "breathe" lmaooo

Khalia25

Quote:
its this one hehe

winks.gif

winks.gif

Khalia25

Oh and wait...tell the truth. You have a bebe addiction just cause it rhymes with your name, right? LOLOL...
winks.gif
tong.gif

gigiproductions

Quote:
Oh and wait...tell the truth. You have a bebe addiction just cause it rhymes with your name, right? LOLOL...
winks.gif
tong.gif

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooo ahahahha thats funny but nope
hehe
winks.gif

contrabassoon

It's such a sexy look! Love it!
The blush seems a bit low and pointing towards the corner of your lips, so it might be a bit off.

gigiproductions

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicksWifey
Ahhh! That's the kind of eye I want to be able to wear everyday! I love it! Looks great on you!

its def a everyday eye i think
my other fav neutral is texture, wedge, soft brown and folie