Translucent powder???

kishahughes

Do you use it?? Is it used the same as loose powder, for those who do not like colored powder???? Is it used through out the day??:confused:
I usually only wear tinted moisturizer and Concealer because it is so damn hot in Atlanta..HeeHee!!! Help!!!!!! Thanks!

saniyairshad

Translucent loose powder provides a natural finish. In fact, you'll hardly know it's there. It takes down shine without dulling and won't streak, cake, or clog pores. It is formulated for all skin types, translucent loose powder balances out skin tones and sets your makeup for a flawless finish that lasts all day.

For recs try:
Bobbi Brown
Bare Escentuals
Lancome

kimmy

yep, it's basically to cut down on shine.
winks.gif
if you want to try a cheap alternative out before going and throwing down some big money on the name brands, i suggest picking up some of nyc's loose translucent powder. it's like $2 or $3, but it's pretty wonderful! i used to use it all the time!

freaksinunif0rm

I love translucent powder!

I use Coty. Cheap and comes in a big big vintage tub. (If you get it, get the unscented kind).

Dreamergirl3

If you have yellow/golden undertones, be careful with NYC's translucent powder. It was my HG for a few years but I always wondered why I had a pinky/gray cast over my face. It turned out to be the powder, and when you take a good look at it, is kinda pinky. If you're going for translucent, make sure it's white or nearly white.

I would say Ben Nye's, or Allison Raffael Loose Clear Powder. Both are fantastic, and the Ben Nye one isn't very expensive.

kishahughes

Thanks !!!!!!! I think I will get me some.. It is just too hot in Atlanta for the full make-up thing..lol.. And my husband hates me to wear lots of make-up..lol.. Thanks again!
cheerleader.gif

MAC_Pixie04

Laura Mercier Translucent Loose is my life! It also comes in a pressed compact. And I've just recently fallen in love with NARS Sparkling Loose Powder in Macchi Picchi. It doesn't sparkle noticeably, but when you go out in the sun, you get a sexy glow.