Travel sets

xxprettyinblkxx

Hey all!
I was wondering if anyone has a recommendation for a eyeshadow palette that includes nutural colors along with a few fun ones? Also, what's a good travel brush set?

I'm leaving for a week long trip to NYC in about 2 weeks and I don't want to lug around my palettes and all brushes...TIA

anita22

I'm a total palette addict, but I think you really can't beat making your own MAC palettes (I usually take along a couple of self-made quads when I go away). Usually I take a quad of basic neutrals (Shroom, Naked Lunch, Romp & Brun) and a quad with more interesting colours that I can add in (usually something like Star Violet, Expensive Pink, Steamy & Shimmermoss).

I have so many palettes from other brands, but ultimately I never seem to find ones where I love every colour or that are the right 'mix' - so being able to mix & match my own MAC ones for the season & occasion is great.

anshu7

I would say make a custom palette at mac. Physicians formula have shimmer strips that have neutrals as well as colored ones. For brushes: Make urself a brush set from drugstore brushes: Sonia kashuk bent eyeliner brush, ecotools blush brush, eob eyeshadow brush and crease brush duo (Sonia Kashuk has good ones too) and posh kabuki even if u lose them u wont be heart broken. and these brushes are awesome.

Latest posts