Traveling with a traincase...HELP!

AfricanaEyes

I'm not sure if there is already a thread about this but I'm traveling from Florida to LA on Wednesday. Aside from moving my entire wardrobe and belongings across the country, I know I'm also going to have to deal with airport regulations in regards to carry on items.

Has anyone ever had to take their traincase as their carry on? I know lippies/paints and things in liquid have to be in a bag, but are they strict about eyeshadows and other make-up stuffs? Help! I don't want to get there and have them swipe me entire traincase....I would just die!
weeping.gif

Dizzy

What the TSA advises.

Other than that, is there any way that you can pack whatever doesn't fit in the bag in your checked luggage? They don't have a problem if it's not in a carry on- I took liquid foundation to FL, Turcs & Caicos and Boston this summer and they never seemed to care as long as I wasn't bringing it into the cabin.

Powders (e/s, mineral makeup, etc) or creams (I'm guessing this would include paint pots, fluidlines, etc) they don't seem to care about either, meaning you can bring them into the cabin with you. It's just liquids that they're still strict on.