Travelling with Urban Decay...risk of breakage?

pahblov

Hi all!

I'm going to be flying home for Christmas, and I would LOVE to take my new Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow Box home with me, but I'm worried that they might shatter. I've heard a lot about how UD shadows are triple pigmented and therefore softer than other shadows. If I pack it up with cotton balls, will it be okay, or should I just not risk it?

Thanks guys!

hrdruian

I've had a potted shaddow of their's for 3 years and i travel everywhere!!!!! it's still intact with no cracks or anything. i also have the new pallet and i've traveled with it as well. i've never had any problems with them breaking. good luck.

Beauty Mark

I always pack my makeup in a bag and wedge it between lots of clothes. AFAIK you are allowed to take powder makeup in carry on, though.

pahblov

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beauty Mark
I always pack my makeup in a bag and wedge it between lots of clothes. AFAIK you are allowed to take powder makeup in carry on, though.

Good point. I'll just pack most of hte other stuff I'm bringing back in my luggage, and carry the Urban Decay on. Thanks!

hrdruian

SO... I had to check my makeup including my new UD pallet and it ended on top of everything 'cause my luggage was too full. I got worried due to this post, but everything came out okay! i was very pleased. Once i got to my family's home my little sister who turned 12 yesterday found it and is ALL about UD. I might have created a small monster!!

Kuuipo

I've had whole palettes of MAC crumble- I think Palettes are more unstable than the little tiny pots that are so much more protective. My carry on is always my train case, and I have lots of bubble wrap around my products.