• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

trend mac palette cateye look

~~Queenofshuz~~

ssad.gif
.....where's the pictures????

llucidity

Oh dear. Bandwidth exceeded. Do you think you could swop image hosts? Would love to see the tutorials after seeing all the great comments :p

JunkaLunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by llucidity
Oh dear. Bandwidth exceeded. Do you think you could swop image hosts? Would love to see the tutorials after seeing all the great comments :p

yeeeeeahhh! haha

tehmimo

wow! I love the winged look and the design is so pretty!

D: how do people get so good with liquid liner?

mona

i loved this tutorial! especially the extra creative part at the end. easy to follow and good pics!

godzillaxahhhhhh

thanks guys im meaning to put anothe tutorial on but i have to be creative and it seems like i dont hav the time seing i have a 4 month old and all

pocahontasmac

Hey i totally did this look! and i mean i loved it!! Thank you so much for showing me how to use the look!!!! thank you, u did an EXCELLENT JOB!!!
th_worship.gif