Tricks for Under Eye Concealer

tfisher07

I love my under eye concealer, but by mid day it starts sinking in to my fine lines and is so noticeable. I recently saw a video on using a bit of jojoba oil to pat in to the concealer to make it alive again, but maybe I'm just applying it wrong? If anyone has any tips or tricks please help!

v0ltagekid

I love my under eye concealer, but by mid day it starts sinking in to my fine lines and is so noticeable. I recently saw a video on using a bit of jojoba oil to pat in to the concealer to make it alive again, but maybe I'm just applying it wrong? If anyone has any tips or tricks please help!
Definitely moisturize before applying concealer/corrector. I like the "it's potent eye cream" by benefit. Let it dry, then do ur concealer/corrector (make sure you are using one that's more liquid rather than a creamy consistency, you don't want it to be too thick in that area). Then use a setting powder (very little of it should do the trick) I like the MUFE translucent, and apply it with a tiny fluffy blending brush (very little product). That keeps mine looking fresh all day, sometimes I do use the urban decay setting spray, it helps me look more dewy (My skin is on the dry side) but for the most part if u moisturize before, you should be good.