Trimspa

Alexa

not sure but if i see one more of those commercials with anna going 'WANT MY BODY?!?!!?' im going to smach my head into the tv
greengrin.gif

PnkCosmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelsea
Does this actually work???

Probably, but I don't think it would be worth the health risks.

I took Ephedra products when I was younger, and now have daily anxiety that I have to be medicated for.

Most things that speed up your metabolism mess with your heart.

mac_obsession

hehe Alexa...She had her stomach stapled (the new bypass surgery)...Thats why for like 6 months she refused to show her stomach. Shes SO annoying.

I tried it, 2 or 3 years ago before it was x32...It worked, made me less hugnry, but minimal weight loss, but really only works well if you use it with proper diet and excersize so if youre eating the right foods and excersizing do you really need it?

Talk to your Dr. before you take it..

mac_obsession

Quote:
Originally Posted by PnkCosmo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelsea
Does this actually work???

Probably, but I don't think it would be worth the health risks.

I took Ephedra products when I was younger, and now have daily anxiety that I have to be medicated for.

Most things that speed up your metabolism mess with your heart.

ITA! Anything with efedra in it will screw you up. I tried the efedra free. My step sister buys efedra by the case from Canada...These types of things really screw up your system in the long run.

Janice

Only if you work out hardcore 6 days a week and switch to a low calorie diet.

I did some research and I have found that Hoodia (an african root) helps suppress hunger so I bought a bottle of 100% Hoodia from GNC (20/1 ratio) and it's been working great for supressing my hunger pains. (I diet and excercise and am not relying on Hoodia alone in my weight loss program!)

PnkCosmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
I did some research and I have found that Hoodia (an african root) helps suppress hunger so I bought a bottle of 100% Hoodia from GNC (20/1 ratio) and it's been working great for supressing my hunger pains. (I diet and excercise and am not relying on Hoodia alone in my weight loss program!)

Mate teas are also great at supressing the appetite.

I get a loose leaf blend. The one I get is great iced as well!!

mrskloo

Ephedra can be addicting and when you have to take breaks from the pills you may experience side effects similar to withdrawl. I don't know about any other states but here in Hawaii ephedra is a controled substance.

I was talking to my friend that works at GNC. She said that instead of taking diet pills you should just take a Vitamin B supplement.

Jessica

There is research concerning the interaction of seretonin and norepinephrine levels in the brain and the corelation of appetite stimulation and suppression.
This would explain the link between depression and increased food consumption as a "self-medication". As soon as I come across the article I'll post it here.

So as of yet, the best answer is diet (eating in moderation and using the"New American Plate" Rule 2/3 plant-based & 1/3 animal based--no more than 3-4 oz servings of meat i.e. approx the size of a deck of cards)
and of course the old stand-by exercise

I know it's easier said then done, but herbal medications can be just as detrimental--if not worse in some cases--as prescription medications.

PnkCosmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrskloo
I was talking to my friend that works at GNC. She said that instead of taking diet pills you should just take a Vitamin B supplement.

Vitamin B? Why? What's it supposed to do?

Jessica

I know that vitamin B (especially Nano-Plex Stress B) assists in reducing the side effects that stress places on your body. Other than that ??? I'd love to hear what your friend has to say.

Latest posts