Trip to India and I need some help...

kelcia

Hey guys!
So I make the trip to India every few years. (my parents have a place in Mumbai) and I need some help I guess.

I want to pack super lightly (make-up wise) I desperately don't want to take like every eyeshadow color and blah and blah because a. we'll be traveling a lot when we get there and b. I want to leave more space to bring things back with me!

It's going to be super rainy there so that's something to think about. Also I don't want to worry about packed powders breaking. i need to be able to toss all my stuff in one place and just go.

I know you guys don't know what make-up I have but I like to think I have a large variety of things.

Also, a few reqs on variations on daily make-up with the limited supply would be totally welcomed. I usually just put on some tinted moisturizer, black eyeliner and black mascara. (I'm tan, dark haired, and brown eyes)

Thanks for the help guys, I know that was a lot to ask for!! and I'd love any ideas you guys have!

gildedangel

Pack 4-5 eyeshadows that all go well together. Bringing a gold or silver, 3 bright colors and a highlight color is a good way to have variety without packing a lot as gold or silver goes with anything!

rt66chix

tinted moisturizer, a couple colors of Liquidlast liner (turquoise for fun and black for everyday), waterproof mascara, a cheek stain that'll double as lip stain and some gloss. oh, lash curler for sure, and a blot powder. done!