Tropez Ultra Glaze Lip Gloss: great lipgloss and the price a steal !!

MadchenRogue

Hello Girlies
tong.gif

I don't know about you guys, but do you go around walgreens and just skip over the very very affordable cosmetics thinking you are throwing your money away??? In walgreens there is a brand by the name of Tropez that you will see their Ultra Glaze Lip Gloss are 1.99. I gave in to a couple of their UGLG, and boy I hit the jackpot. Their colors are soooo build-able that if you are in a hurry you can skip the lipstick and wear the glazes on their own !!!! The reason why I am sharing this with you its because times are tough and if you are in a budget, this certainly fits the bill. I recommend Lady Love, passion Plum, and Berry glaze.

So, go on and get some and do post your thoughts !!!
th_DANCE.gif

Dominikanmorena

I celebrated my birthday 2 weeks ago on a midnight cruise and out of my birthday pckage I got a gift bag. It was all Tropez makeup. I just thought... make-up awesome!! They gave me 2 quads, 2 pot glosses and I believe the one ur speaking about. Anyways I love their glosses. Nice and smooth consistency and beautiful color. My fav is the Babys Breath (pot form). I never seen or heard of them before my birthdy, but thanx for letting me know where I can pick some more up.