tropical look on a friend

shopgood

went to my friend rita's house and we played with makeup. always fun..
here's the tropical look i created for her
smiles.gif

DSC02699.jpg

ritatropical2.jpg

DSC02696.jpg

DSC02713.jpg

DSC02707.jpg

DSC02708.jpg

DSC02725.jpg

DSC02704.jpg

yes, we like to take pictures
cutey.gif
this girl has killer cheekbones and naturally long, curled eyelashes that i'm extremely jealous of.
smiles.gif

used:

face
-everyday minerals concealer/foundation/finishing powder/blush
-smashbox highlighter
-wet n' wild tahitian tan bronzzer

eyes
-untitled paint
-goldmine e/s
-wild and crazy green tea e/s
-jane. millionaire e/s
-blacktrack fluidline
-maybelline full n' soft mascara
-l'oreal deep mocha e/s in brows

lips
-NYC l/s i still don't have the name for

thanks for looking, hope you enjoyed!

saniyairshad

this looks is freaking gorgeous...reminds me of turquoise flowers...ur friends eyees are popping..she looks wonderful...great job!!!

TheRitz

ok so u pretty much did a wonderful job on me today! haha...i should have gone all krazy on u ..geeeeeeeeez lol...but um seriously, u couldnt airbrush out that ugly scar>?????? GRRR!!!!!!! lol ew man..now i have even lower self esteem..thanks stacey..THANKS!!! lol

shopgood

Quote:
Originally Posted by saniyairshad
this looks is freaking gorgeous...reminds me of turquoise flowers...ur friends eyees are popping..she looks wonderful...great job!!!

thanks! but she's what makes it look so good :] i think the colors match her really well

shopgood

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRitz
ok so u pretty much did a wonderful job on me today! haha...i should have gone all krazy on u ..geeeeeeeeez lol...but um seriously, u couldnt airbrush out that ugly scar>?????? GRRR!!!!!!! lol ew man..now i have even lower self esteem..thanks stacey..THANKS!!! lol

duude stop!! we all have imperfections.. you know you're beautiful so there's no need to have low self esteem. i love you crazy girl

tadzio79

awesome job! I really like the combo!

I had to do a double take when I read that you didn't ps the "scar" and I had to look around for a long while for me to even see what that was. Seriously, you're beautiful rita, and that "beauty mark" adds character!

shopgood

Quote:
Originally Posted by tadzio79
awesome job! I really like the combo!

I had to do a double take when I read that you didn't ps the "scar" and I had to look around for a long while for me to even see what that was. Seriously, you're beautiful rita, and that "beauty mark" adds character!

thanks! and i hope she reads this.. it's so true!

Latest posts