Trot on available on website

Lisa182

I ordered 2 (even though I had to pay shipping, grr), but I didn't want to miss out. I'll probably order 2 of the pink when they become available too.

Onederland

i want a Pink Pink so badly, and it probably wont even look good on me, but I love Hearts and the name is just soo cute i'll buy it. Haha..

This is an online only, ya? I mean, other than Saks.

niecypiecy

I ordered trot on via the Canadian website last week - was willing to pay the extremely overpriced $7.50 to ship it (I also ordered a shadestick to justify this) - yesterday I got an email that it is sold out but they will still send my shadestick - I called but could only get voice mail so I left a message and replied to the email that it did not seem right to me that becuase they took more than the 1-2 days they quote on the website to place my order that I lost out on what I wanted - I also asked them to cancel my order as I was not going to pay 7.50 to ship the shadestick that was only ordered to justify the shipping - I asked them to email or call me to confirm the cancellation - if I dare see that charge on my credit card I will be sooooo mad!

So now I am back to trying to get trot on via ebay - will probably pay $900651065 for it
ssad.gif

jennhle

in my LIVE MAC CHAT, angela said the conditioners will be at MAC STORES. woohoo!!! but PINK PINK will not be on sale online for some reason...look...

Angela: yes you will be able to find these shades at M.A.C store locations as well.

Angela: I apologize that Pink Pink To Make The Boys Wink is not available online. Our Customer Service Order Department is better equipped to provide you with product availability. If you would kindly click here for the Contact Us page, which will allow you to email our order team directly.

hope that helps.

valley

Ack! I bought trot on via the cdn website last week too.. (with a skinfinish, that 7.50 bugs the heck outta me!) but I haven't got an 'out of stock' email. *crosses her fingers*

niecypiecy

Quote:
Originally Posted by valley
Ack! I bought trot on via the cdn website last week too.. (with a skinfinish, that 7.50 bugs the heck outta me!) but I haven't got an 'out of stock' email. *crosses her fingers*

good luck! I hope some of us that ordered it will get it - Also as an update customer service emailed me back saying that they will cancel my order if I want or they will ship me the shadestick and waive the shippng charge because of the problem with my order - that's nice that they are trying to make it better even if they can't give me what I wanted
smiles.gif

black mamba

I called them to try and get the pink pink and the lady I spoke with said they thought that the two Luella TLC's were coming at the same time, but they only got in the Trot on. She looked into backordering me one, but said they weren't able to. But she did say that they would be available on the US site *hopefully* within 5-7 days.

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
You might try calling Saks in New Orleans...
1-504-524-2200 (ask for Bernie)
I ordered some from there and there was no tax and no shipping as it was out of state.
Good Luck! Dawn

MacLover

I called the Saks in New Orleans, and they are out of Trot On. They only have Pink Pink To Make The Boys Wink left.

MacLover

Trot On is at Saks in New Orleans. The guy I talked to said it sold out like the first day or two they got it.

midnightlouise

I ordered one for my sister & my order still says "no status". It's still showing as available and since I was able to order it what does this mean?

mac_obsession

It depends midnightlouise...If you dont hear anything within 2 days of your order, call them.

I called every saks in the country, from ny to washington. They were either sold out, or only received pink pink..I finally got my trot on today from the website, but I got it the day it went green so to speak.

I think what happeend is that all the pink pinks made it to the saks counters, whereas the trot ons didnt. I think thats why trot on was available thru maccosmetics.com and pink pink wasnt. Just my personal opinion of course, and pure speculation.

Just for reference...A similar incident happened with Luellas Sticky Wicket aog...now its virtually impossible to find cause they only put out like 500-1000 or so of em...

midnightlouise

Thanks Janice, I'll definitely call them tomorrow! And that's a good theory of yours by the way....makes perfect sense. It's so funny that Trot On was the one people were scrambling for at first, because it seemed so elusive I guess. Now that Pink, Pink appears to be, I bet the demand for *it* goes way up.
smiles.gif

mac_obsession

yup, and makes me glad I bought two of each! I hate it tho, im going so broke with all this beautiful LE stuff....why oh why does mac have to make everything pretty le?

That answer is really dumb too.

Cause of people like me, that spend hours looking for the damn thing willing to pay $50 for a damn tlc, of which I already have 6 others?

laughable. Not at mac tho....at my obsessiveness to have all LE items.

midnightlouise

I know exactly what you mean Janice. It makes me so crazy trying to get my hands on all the LE stuff, then when I realize the lengths to which I've gone to get it...*sigh*