True or False! Let's get to know each other!

-Cassandra-

True...I have a horrible habit of swearing too much
icon_eek.gif

TNP is a Justin Bieber fan
rofl.gif

JennsJewelz

Not yet.... but working with 10 - 12 year-old girls, it may pass on by osmosis one of these days!
icon_eek.gif

TNP has recently moved!

-Cassandra-

TRUE O_O the most annoying poking was when I was in middle school and kept poking me in the stomach because of the one time I laughed EXACTLY like the pilsbury dough boy

TNP: has gone streaking
th_roll1.gif

LMD84

false! i have never streaked in my life! i'm not that daring of a person! lol! even when i was a kid my friends would do crazy stuff like that but i'd never join in!

TNP is going to have a starbucks today!

JennsJewelz

False - I stick more to tea, and besides, I'm currently using a Second Cup giftcard! :)

TNP wears glasses, and has forgotten to wear them on more than one occasion!

PixieDancer

True... but I mostly wear contacts. Just recently bought my first new pair of glasses since HIGH SCHOOL! So I wear them a lot more often now! LOL

TNP will ROCK red lipstick any day of the week!?!?!?

VeXedPiNk

False. I've yet to find a shade that doesn't end up looking like Halloween makeup. But I'm not much of a lipstick wearer, so I admit my attempts have been rather lackluster.

TNP loves video games!!! (I know I sure do! I'm currently knee-deep in zombies - playing Dead Island).

JennsJewelz

True! Love it - got a beautiful mug and some awesome looseleaf teas from David's tea for Christmas, and I was so excited!!! :D

TNP is planning some re-organizing and re-focusing at home or at work for the New Year!

__nini

Haha, you're right. Then again, I'm always re-focusing...that's how I stay centered.

TNP makes creases in their forehead and does the mascara mouth while they put mascara on!

brokenxbeauty

False. Although I just cut my hair to my shoulders and thought about getting them, luckily it has been growing quickly.

TNP loves bright lippies?