True pale "Calvin Klein" beige/nude

TangoMT

On my skintone, NYX Circe lipstick gives me that look, it's a very neutral slightly pink nude. It makes me look like I rubbed concealer on my lips. I personally don't care for how that looks on me, so I just use Circe lightly as a "lip erase" to pale down my natural lip color before I apply another shade on top of that. HTH!

Mizz.Coppertone

tanarama lipstick mixed with pale concealer. tanarama's frosty shimmer will show through the concealer lightly so it won't be totally matte and unflattering.

moopoint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizz.Coppertone
tanarama lipstick mixed with pale concealer. tanarama's frosty shimmer will show through the concealer lightly so it won't be totally matte and unflattering.

I use softlips chapstick as a base, then a heavy coat of Tanarama, then dab on C-Thru Lipglass. I'm seriously loving this nude lip right now.

sharkbytes

Myth, for sure. It's matte, it's *completely* nude, and there's no pink in it to make it look rosy. It's basically concealor for the lips, and it's awesome
smiles.gif
Plus, it's permanent line~

TISH1124

I guess it depends on your lip pigment as well...Myth is a very muted pinkish beige on me

You can always just put a light application of concealer