True Peach Blushes and Lipsticks

PeachTwist

Hi guys!

I'm wondering if anyone can recommend some really true peach blushes/lipsticks.

I remember Erine told me that Melba blush and Razzledazzler lipstick by MAC are a true peach and they're one of the only ones I have but I'd like to add more so to speak to vary it up.

It doesn't have to be by MAC, can be any brand.

Thanks!

Erinaceina

I don't know if this counts as true peach, although I would count it as one, but have you tried Illamasqua's Androgen cream pigment? It works as both lipstick and cream blush. I haven't used it as much as I should do, but it's very pretty. The finish as a lip product is very matte, but not uncomfortable.

Dominique33

Chanel Frivole, Nars Sex Appeal, Chanel Malice ( peach/apricot ), MAC Pinch O Peach, if you have a Kiko store nearby, try the cream blushes Velvet Touch they are very good, peach shades too ( soft and more intense ).

MelissaLo87

Hi guys!

I'm wondering if anyone can recommend some really true peach blushes/lipsticks.

I remember Erine told me that Melba blush and Razzledazzler lipstick by MAC are a true peach and they're one of the only ones I have but I'd like to add more so to speak to vary it up.

It doesn't have to be by MAC, can be any brand.

Thanks!
The closest lipstick I've come across that I would consider to be a fairly true peach is MAC Sweet & Sour.

makeupat40

The closest lipstick I've come across that I would consider to be a fairly true peach is MAC Sweet & Sour.
Love Sweet & Sour!!
pompom.gif