Trying out Studio Sculpt!

traxter

I love this foundation..I can use my fingers to apply it and I don't need concealer..except for under my eyes.

Ms. Z

Looks FAB-U-L
winkiss.gif
US!
The color is so well matched. Beautiful eyes!

Are you always that luminous/dewy or is it the foundation? The reason I am asking is because I have really dry skin so I really need that look.

ClaireAvril

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracey82
Looks great, do you know what kind of skin type is best suited to this foundation eg. oily, dry ?

Thanks.. you know I don't know. mine is combination and it gets shiny sometimes as you can see there.

ClaireAvril

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Z
Looks FAB-U-L
winkiss.gif
US!
The color is so well matched. Beautiful eyes!

Are you always that luminous/dewy or is it the foundation? The reason I am asking is because I have really dry skin so I really need that look.

I always seem to get dewy with any foundation.. but because its a liquid you should try it out.. I am no expert though.. but if it doesn't work out for you you can always bring it back.

ri0tdorque

I also just purchased this foundation and I got the concealer that goes with it and I LOVE it! It looks really great on you.

Tracey82

Thanks, will just have to wait until it comes to Australia to give it a try. Have tried moistureblend and it felt like it was slipping off my face and tried mineralise satinfinish foundation, they both rubbed off with the slightest touch even when i used the prep and prime. Hoping studio sculpt will be a winner.

Ms. Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaireAvril
I always seem to get dewy with any foundation.. but because its a liquid you should try it out.. I am no expert though.. but if it doesn't work out for you you can always bring it back.

Thank you!