trying something new, would love FB

Boasorte

Oi amigas!
So I decided to do something different, other than the typical eyeshadow look. This is my first time doing this, and I loved it, took FOREVER to do, and I know it's not blended well ( didn't have proper cosmetics )and I got lazy. LOL But feedback greatly appreciated!

Inspiration Pic
5vd9up.jpg

My version ( I could not get white lips for the life of me, so I went with a pop of color)

Face
Feline Eye Kohl
NYX pencils in Milk and Black Bean
random black and white shadows
Lips
Teal Pigment
2wlwnl2.jpg

Hypathya

Impressive!! Wow those teal lips are seriously cool!! You did an awesome work...IMO the pic seems to me digitally retouched.
Thanks for sharing!!

purple_pumpkin

Yeah, the inspiration pic is manipulated, but you've done an amazing job!

But i bet it was a pain in the a** to get all that off
shockt.gif

malika

Great job!

In the inspiration photo it looks like the little drops running down her face are painted on in photoshop. I think you did a good job!

Boasorte

Quote:
Originally Posted by purple_pumpkin
Yeah, the inspiration pic is manipulated, but you've done an amazing job!

But i bet it was a pain in the a** to get all that off
shockt.gif

It sure was!! I had to scrub my face like 4 times!!! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by malika
Great job!

In the inspiration photo it looks like the little drops running down her face are painted on in photoshop. I think you did a good job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypathya
Impressive!! Wow those teal lips are seriously cool!! You did an awesome work...IMO the pic seems to me digitally retouched.
Thanks for sharing!!

Thanks guys! Ok I must be the world slowest person because on here AND on LJ, everyone noticed this was PhotoShopped except me! SMH
th_LMAO.gif

blackeneddove

How fun! I think you did a really good job, and I don't think it's possible to get the colors as intense as the model's (photoshop much?).. love how you used a blue lip instead! I just wish that your hair was out of your face so we could see more!

Boasorte

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackeneddove
How fun! I think you did a really good job, and I don't think it's possible to get the colors as intense as the model's (photoshop much?).. love how you used a blue lip instead! I just wish that your hair was out of your face so we could see more!

Thanks so much!!! I covered my hair because I made some mistakes on my face!! When I get better at these new things no face covering, pink promise!!
thmbup.gif