trying to find the right blush for me

chellebreezy

hey everyone! i'm a NC45 & i'm looking for a good blush for me. i normally use peachykeen or margin but i need some more. any suggestions? please & thank you!

Dizzyray822

You may want to check out Dollymix. It is super bright in the pot but usually gorgeous on everyone. And its in the pink family, insted of the peaches, if variety is what you are looking for.
smiles.gif

hunnybun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzyray822
You may want to check out Dollymix. It is super bright in the pot but usually gorgeous on everyone. And its in the pink family, insted of the peaches, if variety is what you are looking for.
smiles.gif

yup -- here's a third for dollymix. i'm a c40 and its hard for me to wear pink blushes without it looking chalky or fake bc the contrast w/ my skintone is just too great. but dollymix is one of the few exceptions. looks great on me (haha, listen to me brag) and as Dizzyray said, looks great on pretty much everyone. definitely check it out!

nichollecaren

Hey everyone, i'm NC45/50 and I was recommended Raizin and Loverush blushes in a MAC chat. These are gonna be my first two blushes. I did a search to see how they looked in the fotd forum, but of course in the pics the color is so barely there it all looks the same!

I've been burnt by mac chat, blindly buying recommended 'golden' bronzer which did not show up on me at all and just blended in! So now, I'm cross referencing!

My avatar is an actual pic of me. I have a larger pic on my profile.

Can anyone tell of their experience with these colors...I are there better colors I could consider, or if they think this combo is a winner?

I figure if i go to people who are pros by experience it would add a little more dimension to my research.

To give you some background info, I currently own two milani mineral blushes, one is pinky, and one is terra cotta like. Love them. But wanted to take advantage of the F&F sale buying my first MAC Blushes! I wear makeup maybe three times a week, never all day...usually to church, or an evening function. I love to use bright eyeshadow colors, and showcase my skin.

I'm looking to buy two staple blushes that will flatter most makeup looks, and i want them to be...'opposites' (?) so I can have maximum versatility in my makeup collection. (especially since I recently realized I have a million shades of bronze/ gold products!)

Thanks for reading to the end, please respond!!!