Turn up the sex please...

lexi584

This was a lot darker and more "smoky" in real life, the flash really dulled it out (I hate the damn flash). [Clickable Thumbnails]

Here's the deets:

Face:
Bare Minerals Foundation in Medium Tan
Bare Minerals Mineral Veil
Everyday Minerals Foundation in Deep Tan for contouring
Coppertone Blush

Eyes:
Stilife paint
Bronze cream colour base (lid/crease)
Embark e/s packed onto upper and lower lid
Dark Soul pigment in crease/outer V
Amber Lights e/s to blend out Dark Soul and in tear duct area
Bronze e/s to blend everything together with #224
Maybelline Full n Soft mascara
Blacktrack fluidline

Brows:
Brown Down e/s with #266
Black/Brown mascara
Eyebrow brush
NYC Brow Kit in Brunette (I mix the powder with the wax, apply it, and brush it out)

Lips:
Revealing lipglass

offdhook21

Damn girl your eyes are STUNNING!!! I just ordered bare mineral foundation a couple days ago. I'm going to try it for the first time...I don't really wear a foundation but I saw it on TV and jusy had to get it! How do you like it?

lexi584

Quote:
Originally Posted by offdhook21
Damn girl your eyes are STUNNING!!! I just ordered bare mineral foundation a couple days ago. I'm going to try it for the first time...I don't really wear a foundation but I saw it on TV and jusy had to get it! How do you like it?

Thanks (everyone!)

Um, it's OK. I definitely like it better than the liquid foundation, just because it feels so much better. Two things I don't like: I really don't like the "glow" factor in it, just because I prefer matte; and it doesn't provide enough coverage for me - but it's just a more natural coverage, which I'm getting used to. It itched a lot when I first put it on, but I switched moisturizers and that has seemed to help a lot with the discomfort. It seems to work differently on different people, so good luck - I hope you like it!

Lalli

ur mu looks perfect but ur hair.. wow! wot have u used on it?? it looks so healthy and shiny

maggysfbayb

It´s always a pleasure to look at your FOTD! I adore your style and I often refer to you (or MissChievous) for colored green eyes !

Austrian_Babe

you are so gorgeous!!! I can get pretty jealous of girls with dark hair and light eyes lol

Awesome makeup, it does look pretty sexy *wohoo*

Bootyliciousx

gorgeous
smiles.gif