Turned in my application today

Rosie137

It went great! They gave me a on the spot interview (I was prepared for that, thanks Specktra!) told me they would keep me posted on when the job fair is going to be and to call once a week until then. After we were done with the questions the manager told me I looked great, so I feel good, just gotta get prepared for the job fair
greengrin.gif

Face: Moisturetint Medium dark
MSF Natural Medium plus
Peaches blush
Golden Bronze iridescent powder

Lips:
not sure of the name, it rubbed off
Brave l/s
Bare Necessity d/g

Eyes:
Soft Ochre paint pot
Mylar brow highlight
Ricepaper inner v and brow highlight
Saddle crease
Espresso brows and outer corner
Romp outer corner and crease
Goldmine center of lid and under eyeliner
Provence pigment inner lid
Blacktrack eye liner
Carbon to set liner
Sexy Curves Mascara

1003618v.jpg

1003619.jpg

Rockette13

Good luck, beautiful! I have wanted to get my bangs cut like yours for SO LONG. I could see in my mind how I wanted them but I didn't know how to describe it accurately to a hairstylist and I couldn't find a good picture online of what I want! Would you be completely creeped out if I brought the first picture of you in to my stylist? Lol. I just can never describe that style of bangs to anyone. I mean, "angled bangs" is just too general! Thanks, love!!! <3

Rosie137

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockette13
Good luck, beautiful! I have wanted to get my bangs cut like yours for SO LONG. I could see in my mind how I wanted them but I didn't know how to describe it accurately to a hairstylist and I couldn't find a good picture online of what I want! Would you be completely creeped out if I brought the first picture of you in to my stylist? Lol. I just can never describe that style of bangs to anyone. I mean, "angled bangs" is just too general! Thanks, love!!! <3

Go right ahead! I love my hairstlyist, I've been going to her for years now and i usually have the same style bangs cause i love them so much and i like the way they fit my face. I don't remember what I told her when i first got them cut but she knew exactly what I wanted. I hope they turn out how you want them
greengrin.gif

Avozilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosie137
Go right ahead! I love my hairstlyist, I've been going to her for years now and i usually have the same style bangs cause i love them so much and i like the way they fit my face. I don't remember what I told her when i first got them cut but she knew exactly what I wanted. I hope they turn out how you want them
greengrin.gif

Really, your haircut is adorable and it suits you well.<3