Turquatic Gloss

ledonatella

So I bought the Turquatic gloss, Crystal Rose, that everyone has seen on ebay and I really love it! The seller is fab, I've dealt with her before. As a fan of bright pinks, it's very pretty and very wearable. My HG pink gloss is Pink Poodle and this is close, but it's a bit cooler toned and it has blue sparkles in it! Not big chunky glitter, but faint blue shimmers, enough to add a bit of irridesence to it. I missed out on Sweetie Cake so I can't compare it to that, but it's cooler and less glittery than Wild Girl. Just had to share.........
smiles.gif

UPDATE: It looks like a gloss version of Groovey Move lippie. Just a bit lighter.

Thanks so much- I have a question if ya'll don't mind, I love hot pinks, but I really hate pink poodle lipglass because its so thick and opaque and the color just looks very dark on me instead of bright (I'm a PPP), and it doesn't look sparkly or shiny on me at all. Its weird. Would you say the thickness / texture / color is the same for crystal rose or how is it different from pink poodle if not..? I'm wanting a new cool hot pink thats very sparkly, very very bright on lips, but lighter than pink poodle and probably thinner (but not too thin/watery I hate those oily lipglosses too, lol). :p Thinking about sweetie cake lipglass too... I can't see either of those collections (turquatic or sweetie cake) as I'm in Australia.

ledonatella

It's thinner than Pink Poodle and lighter, although still bright. It's a bit sheerer too. It has an irridesence to it, not so much shimmer/glitter. Kinda holographic blue tones to it. That's the best description I could think of, it's one of those you have to see it. Um, I would say based on the reasons you hate PP you would like this, although like I said it doesn't really have visible shimmers.
P.S. There's a really good pic. in the swatch forum

Pascal

I think these glosses are amazing, so beautiful, I love how the pink gloss has a bit of blue in it.

PS, I am sooo bad at finding stuff in the product / swatch gallery. I checked again, and I still couldn't find crystal rose anywhere, could anyone give me some instructions or link on where to look? lol I'm so sorry. *hides*

BlahWah

You can find the latest collection swatches in the Swatch Request Forum, which is (sometimes) easier than searching the gallery. Here's the link to Turquatic: http://www.specktra.net/showthread.php?t=50305. The pics of Crystal Rose are a bit hard to see but it should give you a good idea of what it's like next to Pink Poodle. HTH!

Thanks EVERYONE!! ledonatella - great pics, now I know I need crystal rose, lol. Its very different than pink poodle, looks more sheer, lighter, and a lot more cool pink or lilacy there. Thanks so much. Ya'll are the best.