Turquatic

artemisa

I don't know if this has been posted yet, but my lovely MAC MA told me that he's seen the packaging for MAC turquatic collection and everything will be bright lovely turquoise!!!!
Can't wait to see it!

I already adore my Diana Ross pink packing, the Belle Azure golden one... So I will surely get the turquatic items! I know... just for the package, but I know I won't be the only one

beautenoir

Quote:
Originally Posted by caroni99
Very cool! I can't wait to find out what this collection is all about.

me too!

FemmeNoir

If it is in special packaging then I guess I'll be skipping this one, as I won't get my PPID.
ssad.gif

Sophia84

Quote:
Originally Posted by artemisa
I don't know if this has been posted yet, but my lovely MAC MA told me that he's seen the packaging for MAC turquatic collection and everything will be bright lovely turquoise!!!!
Can't wait to see it!

I already adore my Diana Ross pink packing, the Belle Azure golden one... So I will surely get the turquatic items! I know... just for the package, but I know I won't be the only one

Did he tell you the products??? he he!!

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
Hope they have some colors that will go good with the turquoise shades!

Sarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alumeze
all these collections coming out! ahhh!!! I'm going to have to start fundraising..lol.

lol..you wont be the only one

PrettyKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by FemmeNoir
If it is in special packaging then I guess I'll be skipping this one, as I won't get my PPID.
ssad.gif

Same here...
weeping.gif

lovejam

Ohgod... Turquoise is my best color. I'm serious. I'm so gonna want everything from that collection (except for the perfume). I'd better hold off on any MAC purchases until this comes out, so I can blow everything on Turquatic. XD

Isis

Quote:
Originally Posted by FemmeNoir
ssad.gif

3rd that one
ssad.gif

I hope there is at least a couple of wearable colors in there for me b/c I can't do blues. ARG!!! So frustrating. I'm sure this is going to be a gorgeous collection!

Pale Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isis
I'm sure this is going to be a gorgeous collection!

Oh yeah! Me too!! 8)

princessami

I keep buying pretty blues, hoping magically one of them will look pretty, rather than 80's hooker on me... Maybe this will finally be the one...
smiles.gif

pinkfeet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isis
3rd that one
ssad.gif

I hope there is at least a couple of wearable colors in there for me b/c I can't do blues. ARG!!! So frustrating. I'm sure this is going to be a gorgeous collection!

I was waiting to see if this collection and others for the summer will have different colored packaging -hence no ppid discount and no buy for me, I refuse to pay retail no matter how pretty it is.

I might get it at the CCO if I like well enough but I dont like these new rules EL is churning out, which is too bad I would buy more if they didnt.