turquatic?

Designergirl9

other then a promo pic has anything else been released...I went thru the thread in the collection area and Idont even see a release date?

Anyone know anything? Thanks.

Tonitra

Holy deja vu! I was JUST about to post something about this! No kidding.
I've been dying to see this collection, and maybe some swatches. I'm really curious about Turquatic e/s (really excited for this, I don't have a turquoise colour) and Crystal Rose (someone posted a link to a picture for this, but I can't recall where I saw it...it appears to be a pinkier Palatial, with BLUE pearlized pigments, which sounds so awesome to me).

Vicky88

I also want to see more about this. I've heard pretty much nothing about it!
ssad.gif

tinagrzela

I know!! We've seen pictures of pretty much all the upcoming collections, and nothing of this one...ever weird!!! I searched on the web and couldn't find any pics out there either!!!

ralenth

Borrowed from MUD:

Lipglass:
Crystal Rose - vibrantly fresh pink with pearlized pigments LE
Orangedescence - pearly peach with pearlized pigments LE
Vibrational - neon yellow with pearlized pigments LE

Eyeshadow:
Purple Shower - medium-tone magenta with silver pearlized pigments (Satin) LE
Light Ray - pale light pink (Lustre) LE
Pink Source - sunny mid-tone pink w silverpearlized pigments (Lustre) LE
Turquatic - fresh light torquoise w silver pearlized pigments (Lustre) LE

Turquatic fragrance - Crisp and energizing. Fragrance notes include:fresh lotus leaves, Corsican cedrat, anemone, orris and blue cedar.

glittergoddess27

Just went to Nordies this weekend to pre-order my Patternmaker stuff and I got to see swatches of the Turquatic stuff,.. Orangedescence looks killer! I am pretty excited. And I am wondering if Vibrational will be like Spring Bean where it is crazy yellow in the tube but looks so good on? Oh and I am not sure if it will be a Nordies exclusive or not,.. but my MA at Nordies was talking about a TRUE RED eyeshadow going to be out this fall,... she said they werent even given its working name yet,.. and it will be LE,..of course. Yeah!

maxcat

Vibrational is like c-thru but golder. I got it in gratis and am quite fond of it... nice break from all the pink lippies of late.

Sophia84

Quote:
Originally Posted by glittergoddess27
Just went to Nordies this weekend to pre-order my Patternmaker stuff and I got to see swatches of the Turquatic stuff,.. Orangedescence looks killer! I am pretty excited. And I am wondering if Vibrational will be like Spring Bean where it is crazy yellow in the tube but looks so good on? Oh and I am not sure if it will be a Nordies exclusive or not,.. but my MA at Nordies was talking about a TRUE RED eyeshadow going to be out this fall,... she said they werent even given its working name yet,.. and it will be LE,..of course. Yeah!

OMG OMG OMG!! Tell me more about Orangedescence PLEASE!!!!!!! What kind of peachy is?

Pascal

I'm going to the Pro Store in LA on July 2nd to check out Turquatic. I am not going to buy anything right away, I'm just gonna check out the colors and decide which ones I will be buying on the 6th of July. I am not to fond of Lustre finish eye shadows because they are so flakey, and there are 3 Lustre eye shadows and one Satin eye shadow in the Turquatic collection, I am aiming more towards the Lipglasses. So I will report back next Monday after I check out the pro store.
wavey.gif

AudreyNicole

I am hoping to hit the Orlando Pro store on July 2nd too. Hopefully they will have Turquatic out and available to buy! I am not too excited about the eyeshadows, but can't wait for the lipglass!
smiles.gif

LadyLaundale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pascal
I'm going to the Pro Store in LA on July 2nd to check out Turquatic. I am not going to buy anything right away, I'm just gonna check out the colors and decide which ones I will be buying on the 6th of July. I am not to fond of Lustre finish eye shadows because they are so flakey, and there are 3 Lustre eye shadows and one Satin eye shadow in the Turquatic collection, I am aiming more towards the Lipglasses. So I will report back next Monday after I check out the pro store.
wavey.gif

Good plan, I think I may hit the SF Pro Store on the 4th. Something fun for that day off!

maxcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia84
OMG OMG OMG!! Tell me more about Orangedescence PLEASE!!!!!!! What kind of peachy is?

It's literally the color of melted orange sherbert - does that make sense? It's pretty but very different.

thegirlgotsoul

It sucks that most of the shadows are Lustres. Meh.

And I already have Turquatic shadow and it really isn't that special. I was really dissappointed with it.

ssad.gif

ledonatella

I have Crystal Rose and I love it, it's really a pretty bright pink with a blue irridesence to it. I'm a pink lover and even I have been sick of all the pink lipglasses of late, but this one is worth it if you love pink IMO.