• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Tutorial Contest Winner June 2009:Let's try to be sexy tonight! (Smokey eye tut!)

lylka

Amazing tutorial
smiles.gif
I'm so going to try this friday night!

Babylard

this is a great tutorial! thank you so much for sharing! ill have to decide between sharkskin or the new grease paintsticks coming out! congrats on winning tutorial of the month!

BeautyPsycho

Esperanza, hvala!!
greengrin.gif

Thanks, girls, you are all so kind.
Babylard, I'd go with grease paintsticks, my MUA said they do NOT budge at all. But if you don't have a problem with creasing ( I do
ssad.gif
) sharkskin is going to be great.

downloadstone

You are freaking gorgeous, and this tutorial is fantastic! I've been dying to find a simple smokey eye tutorial and this is brilliant. I love the look
smiles.gif

Latest posts