• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Tutorial for a "Rock Chick" look [link]

JCBean

So, on another forum I belong to, we were set the challenge of coming up with a Rock Chick look
greengrin.gif

Here's my version of it:

Rock Chick Tut

It's meant to look not very polished-my idea of rock chick is smudgy, dark and a little unfinished
winks.gif

Hope you like
greengrin.gif
xx

JCBean

Ooh MACATTACK-thank you
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
So glad you like it, it was a bit of an experiment, I must say
winks.gif

nunu

wooow u loook sooo goooood! i cod never do the eyeliner thing at the end it jst dsnt work with me!!!! bt u look gorgeous!

JCBean

Thanks Nunu!!
greengrin.gif
Trust me, it took a lot of practice, I've still not got it down pat yet (one of the lines is slightly wonky
lol.gif
)

xx

Dizzyray822

You look awesome. Let me ask you... how do you blend your creme blush? With your fingers or a brush, and if so what kind of brush?

JCBean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzyray822
You look awesome. Let me ask you... how do you blend your creme blush? With your fingers or a brush, and if so what kind of brush?

Hey Dizzyray!

I just use my fingers to apply and cream blush!

x

JCBean

Thanks Breathless
greengrin.gif
It was totally unplanned what I'd do/use, I just got my makeup out and went for it lol!!
greengrin.gif
xx