• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Tutorial of sorts... Dove commercial

little_angel

I thought this was not only a powerful commercial, but also a great way to see professional makeup application from start to finish! A bit fast, but I still think it's pretty awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00nhKwv4M5Q

PS- I understand if the mods what to move this thread, I just didn't really know where else to put it!

Bootyliciousx

Beautiful
smiles.gif

Mac-Attack

I already saw this advertise...its amazing what modern technics can do, and some women are still seriously frustrated when they see models....

d_flawless

that's amazing.

i wouldn't call it a tutorial but it definitely gives the viewer some perspective...

I love that! Thanks for posting it. Really puts into perspective that those gorgeous models and movie stars are just regular people. ANYBODY can look that good if they have 2394875234 makeup, hair, and most importantly, computer wizards who can touch up their pictures. Didn't even look like the same girl at the end.

mia88

Thanks for posting this...really an eye opener with how much photoshopping magazines /adverts can do! I can't believe they did the neck stretching part either! Nor the eyestretching, that's crazy!

missababe

The link no longer works for that particular post, but there are tons more listed on youtube
smiles.gif

Just thought I'd pass that along. When it said it was removed, I was like sdkjfkdjh lol.

bluedevilkitty

I love this ad. I think many women truly don't realize how different models look in real life compared to in ads/magazines/TV!