• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Tutorial - Smokey eyes with a touch of pink! *PIC HEAVY*

DamiaRose

gorgeous look and has anyone ever told you, you look so much like Esmee Denters.

esmee_486654b.jpg

bluedevilkitty

That is a really gorgeous look on you, and you did a great tutorial. Love all the step by step photos! They're very helpful--thank you
smiles.gif

WhippedCrm

I LOve this look ! Thanks so much for sharing! u look gorgeous too
smiles.gif
you really helped me bc for the longest time i could not figure how how to blend for example the pink and black together but now that i used the pointy brush like u used its perfect!
I looked for pink diamond lipgloss but cant find it..is that the exact name? thanks
smiles.gif

TIERAsta

So glam! I've seen a couple tuts where girls applied the crease color first... After this one I'm definitely trying it
smiles.gif